From 200 to 120. 80lbs down and feeling good!

Options
Alright, first time I'm posting these, so bare with me! At the end of my sophomore year of college, my weight crept up to over 200 lbs. I thought it was hopeless, I could never loose the weight. But I started walking, eating healthier, and wouldn't you know it but the weight slowly crept off. I liked feeling active, and having energy so I started rock climbing and now am considered an "athlete." How cool is that? Anyways, here's my before and after. I'm about 5'6 (a little taller) and in the heavier pictures am around 180 (wouldn't let anyone take pictures of me at 200) and in the after pictures I'm around 120. I'm just going to go ahead and say it...I'm proud of my progress and success and really hope it can help inspire someone the way other people's befores and afters have inspired me!

Before:
Fat.jpg

oldme.jpg

Aaaand, after! (Now!):

climber-1.jpg

Skinny.jpg

Replies

• Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great work..
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! I bet you feel fantastic! Thanks for sharing
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Alright, first time I'm posting these, so bare with me! At the end of my sophomore year of college, my weight crept up to over 200 lbs. I thought it was hopeless, I could never loose the weight. But I started walking, eating healthier, and wouldn't you know it but the weight slowly crept off. I liked feeling active, and having energy so I started rock climbing and now am considered an "athlete." How cool is that? Anyways, here's my before and after. I'm about 5'6 (a little taller) and in the heavier pictures am around 180 (wouldn't let anyone take pictures of me at 200) and in the after pictures I'm around 120. I'm just going to go ahead and say it...I'm proud of my progress and success and really hope it can help inspire someone the way other people's befores and afters have inspired me!

Before:
    Fat.jpg

oldme.jpg

Aaaand, after! (Now!):

climber.jpg

Skinny.jpg

There. Gotta bracket with img.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Nice job. ^-^
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. Congrats!
  • BuffyKicksButt
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing - congrats !!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Gives me hope, I'm at 200 right now :)
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job
  • Slugsasarus
    Slugsasarus Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks kittygamer! Still new to posting, tried everything to get them to show up!
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! I am hoping to see 120 lbs again! Encouraging story, thanks!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you look fab!
  • niightwind
    Options
    Wow nice work! Congratulations! :smile:

My start weight is 200 and my goal is somewhere between 120-130 so seeing this was really encouraging.
  • JuliesJourney
    JuliesJourney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, as someone else says it gives me hope that I too will come out of the 200's and into the 100's towards my goal. You look so healthy and happy. Congrats.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so fit and confident. AMAZING work and you look great.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Great work. You look fantastic.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Incredible! You look fit, healthy, and beautiful. Great work!
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! I wish I had rock climbing where I live.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful my dear!! Keep up the great work!! You're very inspiring!! :happy:

14339295.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!