GLAD TO BE HERE!

Options
Hello Im Donna, I Quit smoking 6 months ago! And now Im trying to loose weight, I just want to be healthy!

Replies

• sami1992
    sami1992 Posts: 7
    Options
    Im trying too loose weight also!! I am only 17 but hope to shift a few pounds before my holiday!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Googluck! All you have to do is do it!:heart:
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You go girl. I'm turning 50 this year but have a longer way to go than you do. You can do it, you've already won in smoking. So cool to have a bear as a pet, more to love.
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck to you! WElcome to the MFP Family :flowerforyou:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thankyou for your support! And yes it is cool to have a bear as a pet,Except he really eats alot! Ive been walking 45 min. every morning and 45 min. every evening, But for some reason I dont seem to be loosing any weight, Im walking 6 miles a day and Im on a 1200 calorie diet! So I cant figure it out, One day The scales will say 166 the next 164 the next 165, Im drinking 8 to 10 bottles of water a day!