What gives??

Options
I have not done any exercising since Friday and I have lot 4lbs during that time. I haven't done that well with my diet since then either. I've lost more in these few days than I have in the past few weeks when I was exercising like crazy. I'm not complaining, just curious. Any thoughts on this?

Replies

• Xersis
    Xersis Posts: 11
    Options
    Maybe it is water weight?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    not sure but i wish i had that problem!!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    It could be possible that you weren't eating enough. Sometimes your body hold on to things when it doesn't get enough of what it needs.
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    It could be possible that you weren't eating enough. Sometimes your body hold on to things when it doesn't get enough of what it needs.

I agree with this... I've exercised and watched what I ate real close and then got off for a few days, ate like normal and lost weight. I think it's just because your body needs more food than you think sometimes??? :drinker:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Could be water, could be a loss of muscle mass....more than likely since it was only a few days, it's water.
  • MyAngelAndMe2
    Options
    Could be water, could be a loss of muscle mass....more than likely since it was only a few days, it's water.

Muscle mass?!?! :noway:

Don't let that freak you out. You are NOT losing muscle mass.

It is funny how are bodies work, isn't it It will do whatever it wants, whenever it wants........Just keep eating right and exercising. This is a healthy lifestyle that we are now living :bigsmile: