Crappy Week

Options
This past weekend we had our easter dinner with my parents because my dad will be gone during the actual easter weekend working and my parents wanted to see their grand kids look for the easter baskets and have a nice family dinner with my Dad.

Unfortunately my mom decided to get me and my wife an easter basket as well that contained quite a lot of chocolate including creme eggs. So this entire week as I walk past I would have a small piece of chocolate and think it's just a small piece what can it hurt. Well it hurt quite a bit as I weighed in this morning and found I'm up 2.5 pounds.

Curse you chocolate and your tasty goodness.

Replies

• cegeland
    cegeland Posts: 25
    Options
    This past weekend we had our easter dinner with my parents because my dad will be gone during the actual easter weekend working and my parents wanted to see their grand kids look for the easter baskets and have a nice family dinner with my Dad.

Unfortunately my mom decided to get me and my wife an easter basket as well that contained quite a lot of chocolate including creme eggs. So this entire week as I walk past I would have a small piece of chocolate and think it's just a small piece what can it hurt. Well it hurt quite a bit as I weighed in this morning and found I'm up 2.5 pounds.

Curse you chocolate and your tasty goodness.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Oh I was shopping last night for my son's easter stuff and I kepted saying ok how many calories are in this if I had one piece lol... I know my son will be trying to stuff them in my mouth. I am dreding the next few days lol
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I totally feel your pain! It seems like when I'm trying to lose weight some people become even more pushy with tempting foods! I started taking the stuff to work and putting it in the breakroom (that I rarely go in) so that I'm not eating it all!