Amazing work.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap!!! Splenderific job.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success...you look amazing! Thanks for the ispiration!
  • SharryC
    SharryC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job, helps to see a long term effect of exercise. What type of exercise and how often? Only 6 months to summer so I need to step it up. :smile:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thanks for posting your before and after pics, they really help me stay motivated :)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You are a great encouragement to me - I started a 90 Fitness Challenge on January 1st and have stuck with it, putting everything I have into it. My goal is to lose a total of 40 pounds and I have 15 off. Since I started my routine, I have measured great results in my waist, hips and thighs. I always worried that I wouldn't be able to get rid of the dimply look on my thighs but your picture is proof that it can be done.

Thank you for sharing.
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! And I love that you have a ton of confidence - You should!!!!

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your photos! Amazing job!
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    Amazing!!! I remembered how I was 25 lbs heavier and people like you motivate me to reach my new weight goal. Kudos!!! :happy:

I just started MFP last Sunday coz WW stopped working for me coz my weight plateaued for weeks prior starting this. I look forward to lose more weight and make your story my inspiration. Thanks!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you've got a reason to smile, you look great :drinker:
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Great results!
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pics! Your before pic is me now....you've given me hope:) Congrats on your accomplishments & best of luck on the rest of your journey! You've done great...you should be very proud of yourself:) Add me as a friend, if you don't mind, so I can follow your progress! You are definitely an incentive:)
  • CindySue73
    Options
    That's awesome! Your smile says it all!!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look amazing!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! I have P90, Turbo Jam and Just Got Jillian Michaels 30DS - I hope to alternate them so I don't get bored. I really appreciate you posting the pics - great motivation to keep going -
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!! :) you look fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Absolutely stunning!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look great!:smile:
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Wow you look amazing now!!! Truly an Inspiration as a I look now exactly the same as you did back then, It's nice to know it's doable! Thanks.
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments. It warms my heart hearing that These pictures motivate and inspire you. If I can do you I have no doubt in my mind that each one of you can as long as you give it 100% effort and a little bit of time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!