Anyone Else Addicted to String Cheese

Options
Atarahh
Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
If I could eat these all day I'd be happpyyyy!

Weight Watchers String Cheese is like CRACK. 50 calories/ stick...I could have 30 a day!

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    me!!! I have to limit myself to one per day
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yussss! I go for the Frigo Cheeseheads myself. :love:
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I love string cheese, but I don't like the light kinds, they somehow replace calories with sodium and then it tastes salty to me.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    If I could eat these all day I'd be happpyyyy!

Weight Watchers String Cheese is like CRACK. 50 calories/ stick...I could have 30 a day!

At 50 calories a stick, you probably could have 30 a day! But I wouldn't envy your digestive tract...
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Light string cheese is one of my go to snacks.
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love IT! I had 3 the other day..I was even craving a deep fried cheesestick that invented my new favorite snack. Take the weightwatchers string cheese and wrap it in a piece of turkey bacon and fry on frying pan. I dont feel too guitly about eating it. Its tasty.
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...love 'em! Hard to stop at one...but I usually grab 1 on my way out the dor and eat it driving to work:)
  • mjanet22
    mjanet22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is one of my snacks EVERYDAY! If i could, i would eat all the time.
  • IndyPokerDad
    Options
    Yes one or two a day for me!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe I didn't know what string cheese was until my boyfriends friend came over with a pack of like 10 and gave us two each. I ate both mine on the spot and enjoyed/savored every moment lol
  • ejsadosky
    ejsadosky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Those are my go-to snack. Love them!
  • minannan
    minannan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YEP and have you tried the weight watchers smoked mozzarella string cheese flavor? SO GOOD
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    but do you actually string out your cheese? I just eat mine like a stick, too lazy to pull mine apart
  • Atarahh
    Options
    [/quote]

At 50 calories a stick, you probably could have 30 a day! But I wouldn't envy your digestive tract...
    [/quote]

You're so right lol...but the protein supply is immaculate!
  • Atarahh
    Options
    YEP and have you tried the weight watchers smoked mozzarella string cheese flavor? SO GOOD

no but with my new addiction I may have to! I just bought a 12 pack on Monday night and I am already down to 6....Yah help me! I am not trying to do a pack a day! Worse than cigarettes!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love Sargento string cheese. I could eat that all day everyday. I try to limit myself to 2 a day but sometimes I go for 3.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,932 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, my favorite is Sargento light. I buy packages and packages of them because everyone in the house is addicted, too.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just had some an hour ago. It's delicious, good for me, and eating the individual strings makes it seem like a much bigger snack than it really is. :)
  • goddesshanna
    goddesshanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG my new absolute favorite string cheese is Kraft Tomato Basil string cheese. 70 calories a stick and aaaammaaaazing flavor!