CRISP ADDICTS

Options
Think i've found the lowest calorie crisps yet - KP Space Raiders - they come in pickled onion or beef and are only 15p and only 62 calories per pack.

They are gorg i've been eating them since i was a kid but only realised they were so low in cals when i read the back of my sons pkt last nite.

Just bought a 12pk for £1 from the spar lol

Replies

• caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm also a crisp addict!!! Quavers are another good one..

I've recently started buying Sun Bites, they are a little higher in calories but they are wholegrain and I kinda feel like they are gonna be a little better for me :)
  • Lizzie2As
    Lizzie2As Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I too love my crisps Skips are another good one. Now if only the did Cheese & Onion pasties in low calorie/fat I'd be very happy!:smile:
  • donnamillie
    donnamillie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also a crisp addict!!! Quavers are another good one..

I've recently started buying Sun Bites, they are a little higher in calories but they are wholegrain and I kinda feel like they are gonna be a little better for me :)

are they nice i was going to but them yesterday but put them down again thinking id rather used the cals on a tasty pack od crisps like monster munch lol
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like them, and they fill that craving for me... I have the sour cream and black pepper ones as well as onion and rosemary.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    LKWalkerFrenchFriesPacks.jpg

84 cals a pack

But, i prefer McCoys. Sure, its 167 a pack, but soooooo worth it!! They take forever to eat if you nibble them ridge by ridge! :D
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Baked kale is a good option as well. You wash it, dry it, cut it into bite sized pieces and bake at 350 until they are crisp, usually around 20 minutes. I like to put a little salt and garlic powder on mine before I cook it
  • donnamillie
    Options
    LKWalkerFrenchFriesPacks.jpg

84 cals a pack

But, i prefer McCoys. Sure, its 167 a pack, but soooooo worth it!! They take forever to eat if you nibble them ridge by ridge! :D
    [/quote

Mmm mccoys r my favs too i ate way too many mexican chilli last wk lol i feel like theres no eating in the french fries
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Y'all have some crazy flavours for chips over there.. I can only imagine what they can do with a sunflower seed!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Y'all have some crazy flavours for chips over there.. I can only imagine what they can do with a sunflower seed!

Whatever do you mean?!?!

3329507244_4aa9a49cbc.jpg
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options

Whatever do you mean?!?!

lol good gah
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    images18.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Whatever do you mean?!?!

Initially I was going to inquire as to what a crisp is, and when I saw this I just stared at it with my mouth open! So they're chips??
  • anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love crisps McCoys, Wotsits and pringles (paprika flavor!)

Low fat alternatives normally buy snak-a jacks - sour creame and chive---tasty!
  • donnamillie
    Options
    Lol yes they are chips if u are in usa. in uk chips are french fries