Post a picture of your standing desk set up!

Options
2»

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am really surprised that people do this, it seems so strange! I don't have an office job tho...If i had a pedometerit would be interesting to see how many steps I take in a day, I spend most of it on my feet.
  • devnulldude
    devnulldude Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am really surprised that people do this, it seems so strange! I don't have an office job tho...If i had a pedometerit would be interesting to see how many steps I take in a day, I spend most of it on my feet.

isnt it stranger to sit in a chair for 10 hours straight?
  • devnulldude
    devnulldude Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's a treadmill :) The big thingy on the left on my desk controls it.

oh man, you've got an awesome setup! how is that treadmill? I was looking at that one as well.
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    oh man, you've got an awesome setup! how is that treadmill? I was looking at that one as well.

I really like it, especially because it's flat to the ground. Also, most treadmills with the exception of gym treadmills, are not designed to be used at for several hours a day and this was designed for that. When I got it, the sensor had issues but they sent me a new one right away. I HIGHLY recommend the "desk" part of the treaddesk if you can afford it. It's 60" wide and so easy to press a button to go up and down.

Let's keep in touch on how we both progress on these and anyone else who does one, would love to know how it's working out for you!

Emily