This is why I hate being fat

Options
Vodkha
Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
(among other reasons) lol

I bought a nice pair of boots, knee high...they arrived today and of course, they don't fit on my calves. Grrr! Well, at least next winter I'll have a nice pair to wear!

What little things do you hate?

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    not being able to paint my own toenails :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    if i'm fat - i hate ALL little things. ~wink~
  • ljcatch22
    ljcatch22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I've always had big calves. Add running for a few years on top of that and throw on getting fat and my calves don't fit in anything. I think they were like 17 inches around last time I measured. They're the calves that most guys want for themselves. :P I wanted to get some cute boyfriend capris this past summer and couldn't even squeeze a pair my size on over my calves. Once I lose the weight, I'm getting a nice pair of boots and skinny jeans.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    [I think they were like 17 inches around last time I measured. They're the calves that most guys want for themselves. :P
    [/quote]
    Yep, I'd love me some big muscly calves... don't think genetics are on my side with that one though :(

What I hate about being fat, so many things... but ultimately the fact that I have never really been happy in myself of viewed myself as being at all attractive. I look forward to changing that view of myself.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Being called hefty :(
  • JessyeS
    JessyeS Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feeling like my kids will be embarassed to be around me
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I hate all the cute clothes... they make my body look horrible.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Going shopping for clothes period. I get mad, then sad...
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    the boot thing for me too also getting out of breath so easily
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have some suede calf boots that are suede scrunchy ankle boots.
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    (among other reasons) lol

I bought a nice pair of boots, knee high...they arrived today and of course, they don't fit on my calves. Grrr! Well, at least next winter I'll have a nice pair to wear!

What little things do you hate?

I agree! I just got a pair from Torrid... they are AMAZING! I also believe they are all $20 off right now still too!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    dressing like a walmart soccer mom (seriously, thats the only place to find clothes within a budget) and not sleeping comfortably
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I have the calf problem too, I want cute boots, being called sturdy is another thing I hate!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    not being able to paint my toes,or tie my shoes,and i could'nt bend over to save my life!!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Little tiny chirs at bars or restaurants that don't allow me to sit comfortably! Hearing the step stool creak, hoping it really will hold 250 lbs.!

( I bought new knee high boots and they fit now, not all scrunched half way down, yay! You'll get there!)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Even though I've lost 60 lbs I still find some boots that don't fit my calves, it sucks. But I also have plenty of others that do fit.
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    definitely the calf thing with boots!!! so annoying!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Not being able to wear skirts because my legs were chafing. I too have a pair of boots which won't zip up but I'm not sure losing weight will fix that, dang calf muscles *shakes fist*
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I hate going to my friends' parties when there are people (girls) I don't know, because he has a hot tub and of course I wanna hang out in it, but my big belly is embarrassing! This is happening tomorrow, so I just have to think positive and not let it get me down. I also hate the way a lot of my shirts fit me...they ride up and I have to constantly pull them down.

I'm so pumped to lose this weight though, I'm letting all of these factors motivate me to get to the body I feel comfortable in
  • stacyw1975
    stacyw1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not being able to sit comfortably wth my purse along side me in a movie theater seat, being nervous when I went to my son's school that the kids would tease him because of me, having to "take a breather" after climing the stairs, having my fashion sense be "what is big enough" vs.what is my style. I have a million that inspire me to keep my lost weight off!