Help!

Options
aigo86
aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
I need help with two things... I am at 5:15pm and still have over two thousand calories to use up! I just had dinner... that I thought would help in those categories... but NO! I am still planning on working out tonight as well, so I am going to have more as well... The MFP yells at me when I leave that many calories out there but I don't know what else to do?! I know I will eat a protein bar later tonight, and a Greek yogurt desert, but no where near the amount of 2000+ cals.

Second help... how do you make your chicken? Mine tonight... not so successful... :(

Replies

• amandahust
    Options
    How about a grilled chicken salad or yogurt with granola... I make my chicken on the grill, fat drips off and its fast and tasty:)
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The answer is simple. One day in the grand schema won't count. Do whatever you want to do and tomorrow come back on track. :)
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didnt go off track though thats the thing.. i ate healthy, did what I was supposed to... but this is two days in a row where I have 1000+cal at the end of the day to burn through
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    As I said in a previous post starvation mode doesn't kick in 2 days considering that you're still eating something. Scientists say that your body enters in what is called starvation mode after 28-35 days of heavy fasting. You're not fasting, you're eating restricting the calories so this is not starvation.