new here need buddies!

Options
Hi all, would greatly appreciate some support and will offer same! Had my baby girl last year and I lost weight quick enough but I was always generally the same weight before pregnancy. I cannot shift a stone no matter what but then again I guess I could try harder! Could do with a little bit extra gone, I look like a pear these day's! But even if I could get back to what I was I'd be happy! Looking for people in the same situation as I understand there are people with more struggles than me and I don't want to get on anyones nerves! Hope to hear from you soon? Add me please!

Replies

• Crystalpicard
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too, feel free to add me!
  • april1126
    april1126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    welcome you can add me
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Would love a new friend! I had 2 pregnancies and 2 C-sections in the last 3 years- and I have the left over baby belly to prove it! Would love another busy mom who understands. Or anyone who is willing to help motivate me on my weight loss journey!
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and good luck. you can add me
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined. I am new also. Everyone that I have communicated with has been so nice and helpful!! Good luck and add me if you like :smile:
  • jostevenson85
    Options
    I joined today! I am excited to try this out... New Years resolution weightloss...a little late but better late than never! hahhah Good luck to all....
  • moms0211
    Options
    There are a ton of us just like you! I actually just started a group today The Fat Moms Group! lol Check it out!! :)