How can you make VD all about Fitness?

Options

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Design her a custom pair of Nikes. You can do it on their site and have them shipped out. Always thought that was a cute idea...
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    edible fowers the fruit and fruit diped in chocolate that is shaped like flowers.. I think a nice Hike on a trail would be nice and try to find a spot with just you and her to have a nice pic nic and some "You time" I fyou both are into fitness im sure it would be fun and you can enjoy nature together as well.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    At the end of that scavenger hunt (which sounds awesome) or at the end of that hike in the new Nike personalized shoes with the monogrammed water bottle, you could give her jewelry.

Because you can't go wrong with jewelry, ever. Better yet, propose. Diamonds are perfect for VD.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    edible fowers the fruit and fruit diped in chocolate that is shaped like flowers.. I think a nice Hike on a trail would be nice and try to find a spot with just you and her to have a nice pic nic and some "You time" I fyou both are into fitness im sure it would be fun and you can enjoy nature together as well.

Now this one sounds nice :)
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My honey last year, or that should probably read last years honey cooked for me, nothing wrong with a healthy meal.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Couples spa day, then a nice meal out or home cooked if you are so inclined, then a hike or maybe scuba diving. Or spa time after the hiking.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Sex while wearing HRMs, then comparing your numbers. :love:

yesss
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Searching "Distant Memory" I came up with...................................(nothing).
    It has been so long since I was out with someone, I can't even remember which one of us gets tied up!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    All the things I thought of are dirty and inappropriate. : /
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Depending on what you want to spend. For Christmas, my husband got me the ipod touch, a new set of earphones (like the runners style used to have before I broke them lol) and the arm strap that holds the ipod. you don't even have to get the touch, you can get a regular one... they have loads of versions.
  • Helkaahaien
    Options
    Granted I haven't been in school for awhile isn't V Day about Saint Valentine's Day Massacre? If you want to go with the real holiday you can always celebrate it by reviewing the killing of hundreds while eating a nice dinner...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    *****esLoveSonnets.jpg

Seriously though, I really like the couples cooking class idea. You could always pick one that focuses on healthier stuff.
  • tiffani7771
    tiffani7771 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Of course jewelry is always a great idea...depending on how serious the relationship. Otherwise, a romantic dinner and flowers is always nice :smile:
  • tiffani7771
    tiffani7771 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HRM = Really Great Idea!!!
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ice skating sounds fun! Picnic and a walk in the park. Or roller blading in the park. Rent bicycles and take a cruise.
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I literally don't remember the last time I did anything romance-related on Valentine's Day.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the spa idea. If the two of you are into fitness together, having a day to relax and be pampered sounds fantastic, and spas usually aren't full of temptations like sweets or sodas.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    A day spa, a massage, a body wrap.... a nice relaxation day!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Last year, DH and I had a couples massage/spa thing that was incredible. I'd vote for that (If she is comfy with massages, of course).

You could also pack a lunch and take a lovely walk/hike somewhere "romantic" (beach, mountains, rainforest, depends on where you are).. slip a small, meaningful gift into the lunch bag, something not weight related (cuz, we don't always want to focus on that, you know)... like a new blank journal and really nice pen, or something else like that... and don't forget the blanket!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Fencing foils. Nothing builds more sexual tension than the adrenaline built between a couple during combat sports!

Or is that just me?

Bwaha! Husband and I beat the crap out of each other with kindo sticks all the time. Rather, we used to, and then he started getting hurt and grumpy every time, so now we save it for special occasions. Still fun!