Hello =) - Looking for friends

Options
Hello =) My name's Davy, and i'm here to really try and get serious about losing weight. I've been on MFP a few weeks, but I'm just getting into the exercise portion and the community. I started blogging today, and I'm looking for a network of friends who would add me, nudge me, maybe read my blog (knowing it's being read is a good motive for me to keep blogging, therefore keep working to have stuff to blog!). Basically just some people to hold me accountable.

I'm a musician and I really want to slim down to look good for my photo shoots and my music videos. I also want to lose weight for myself, just to feel better, and I want to be skinny for whenever the day comes when my wonderful boyfriend and I get engaged. =) No way am I going to be a big bride!

Replies

• rd7701
    rd7701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey :) feel free to add me. Im also determined to be beautiful for my someday wedding.

good luck!!
  • DavyHolly
    DavyHolly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too! We'll make it.
  • bmstxcc
    bmstxcc Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me, I log in daily, and could always use a new friend! :)
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hello! i'd be happy to read your blog, and we have about the same amount of weight to lose still before goal!
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    Oh, awesome! We can progress together! =)
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    @bmstxcc

I def. need help logging in DAILY, but I'm close! =)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey there - add me if you like - I'm logging in every day - can always use more friends to motivate me and vice versa!
    good luck on your journey
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm a good friend.

"Pick me! Pick me!"

Lol. Seriously though, I make a great friend. I support, encourage and I hope I motivate.

Oh, I have to say, if you don't log in at least every other day, I delete you, I need the motivation and knowledge that you are there to 'judge me'.

X
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you like - I am losing weight for my wedding day which is 8 weeks on Friday (9 March) which is also my 44th birthday. After that I plan to carry on losing and finally reach my goal weight after 8 years of trying! Next incentive after the wedding being a week in Spain in June! :smile:
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    hello you are welcome to add me :)
  • sunnysmam62
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend, i`ve been on mfp for a week now & loving it,,just getting the hang of it ,would love to have some friends on here,i log in every day ,
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    Thanks to all of you =) I'll send invites when I can, or else feel free to add me as well.
  • Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

Just joined this less than a week ago and I already love it!!

Everyone please feel free to add me!!

:bigsmile:

Natz xx
  • lslater4
    lslater4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I just started a few days ago and need new friends. I really do love MFP so I am here off and on all day long. I woukld love to add all u as my new friends. I have some health issues and am on steroids and trying to at least maintain until I come off of them. So I really need everyones encouragement just like Holly.
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    I don't know who I've added and who I haven't o.o I've been getting so many requests. So if you'd like me as a friend, it may be easier for you to add me xD