Wonder Pets?

Options

Replies

• twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My twins love it!! They can sing most of the theme song, which is pretty god for 2 year olds. lol They also love Yo Gabba Gabba and Fresh Beat Band.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Two seems to be the magic age for WP. My 4yo will still watch Yo Gabba Gabba occasionally still
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    To answers you question: my kids love it, but it seems to almost never be on.

And now the theme song is gonna be stuck in my head stuck in my head...
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old stepson used to watch it, but I have not seen it on in a long time.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    HAHA, that is hilarious. It's nice to know the work isn't wasted!
    I LOVE WONDER PETS!

No, I mean me. Personally.

I force my kid to watch it.

Luckily, she likes it too.
  • nnylee
    Options
    Try having to animate to it. I'm pretty sure I had to do the flyboat scene like in every other episode. I know every single song in each episode I did. X_x
    Wonder Pets used to get on my nerves... but then it grew on me. haha. My son is 15 months old and he'll usually sit through a whole episode.
  • nnylee
    Options
    That is super cute. I did see the little plushies around for awhile. When I started animating for it, my family and friends kept getting me the merchandise and I'm like, "Dudes, I'm not like 4. What am I going to do with all these WP plushies and toys?" Rofl.
    My 2 year old son quotes Wonder Pets all day everyday. I am almost convinced he thinks its real. I have to hear "This is serious", and "What's going to work, Teamwork" way too many times. Just wish that I get toys and stuff more readily from the show for him
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    my girls loved wonder pets for a long time - theyve kind of moved on to bubble guppies and team umi zoomi and Jem now, and ive been trying to cut back on their tv time anyway
  • nnylee
    Options
    That's cool! My roommate works on Umi Zoomi!
    my girls loved wonder pets for a long time - theyve kind of moved on to bubble guppies and team umi zoomi and Jem now, and ive been trying to cut back on their tv time anyway
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My daughter loved it when she was younger...especially the episode when they "save the reindeer"
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    That's cool! My roommate works on Umi Zoomi!

thats awesome :D
    do you know if theres any talk of a toy line >.> lol my youngest has been begging for them ever since she started watching it
  • nnylee
    Options
    I will have to ask, but my roommate is sleeping now. I'll ask tomorrow!

[/quote]
    thats awesome :D
    do you know if theres any talk of a toy line >.> lol my youngest has been begging for them ever since she started watching it
    [/quote]
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My son watched it when he was younger. It was a cute show. Wasn't it the one with the character Uniquequa? (sp?). I always wondered who came up with that name...and sure enough I now work with a gal named Unique.

I for one am SO glad that Yo Gabba Gabba was not on when my son was younger. I think I'd be in the corner banging my head against the wall. Though now he watches The Adventure Show. Talk about an odd one!

A friend of mine I graduated with animates for Nicklelodeon. He was working on Fairly Odd Parents but I believe he's now lead for Tuff Puppy.
  • nnylee
    Options
    Haha, yeah. Some episodes are pretty cute. I'm partial to "Save the Pony Express" because my boyfriend directed it!
    My daughter loved it when she was younger...especially the episode when they "save the reindeer"
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You know it's good when you and your 3 y/o spontaneously - and AT THE SAME TIME - burst out in the theme song. Yes, this has happened on numerous occasions.
    Seriously nothing better than telling your kids, "Hey, y'all, team work, like the WONDER PETS WONDER PETS WE'RE ON OUR WAAAAAY!!!!"
  • nnylee
    Options
    Yeah, that song definitely gets in your head. Lol.
    You know it's good when you and your 3 y/o spontaneously - and AT THE SAME TIME - burst out in the theme song. Yes, this has happened on numerous occasions.
    Seriously nothing better than telling your kids, "Hey, y'all, team work, like the WONDER PETS WONDER PETS WE'RE ON OUR WAAAAAY!!!!"
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My son watched it quite a lot round my mils (we don't have sky) and liked it for a while. I on the other hand got sick of walking round singing "the phone the phone is ringing" to myself all day". Over here in the UK I've seen lots of toys of it too.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My daughter loved wonder pets... she is into Busytown Mysteries with Huckle the cat now.

There was one episode that alway sticks with me. It's where the hampster slips up and has a lisp like the duck and then realizes and says " oops". I don't know why but it always bothered me but felt like the hampster was making fun of the duck lol
  • nnylee
    Options
    That's cool! I watched a few episodes of Fairly Odd Parents, it good! Never heard of Tuff Puppy though.
    My son watched it when he was younger. It was a cute show. Wasn't it the one with the character Uniquequa? (sp?). I always wondered who came up with that name...and sure enough I now work with a gal named Unique.

I for one am SO glad that Yo Gabba Gabba was not on when my son was younger. I think I'd be in the corner banging my head against the wall. Though now he watches The Adventure Show. Talk about an odd one!

A friend of mine I graduated with animates for Nicklelodeon. He was working on Fairly Odd Parents but I believe he's now lead for Tuff Puppy.
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    My DD loves Wonder Pets and I love letting her watch it because they eat CELERY! :D