Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    half a pita
    1/4 avocado
    1/2 cup egg beaters
    1/2 cup fresh spinach

Open the pita and spread the avocado on the sides. Cook the egg, either omelet or scrambled. Put half the spinach in the pita, put the egg in the pita, put the other half of the spinach in the pita. EAT!

So yummy and lots of healthy fat and protein
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    an apple or frozen blueberries
  • kairsme
    kairsme Posts: 29
    Options
    I like 1 cup blueberries, 1 strawberry personal size greek yogurt (150 cal), 1/4-1/2 spinach, and 3/4ish cup water. Blend,mmmmm like dessert smoothie for breakfast. Then later in the morning have Maple and Brown Sugar Quaker oatmeal packs! Yum!

Also cut hole in slice of wheat bread, put on top of foil on baking sheet, moisten bread with milk (skim, nonfat) crack egg into hole, salt and pepper, a little light sour cream in small dollops on top. Bake at 350 F until yoke is desired doneness (10-20 min). Warm, fairly low cal super delish and how you are supposed to start your day :protein and fiber!
  • _Kate_P
    _Kate_P Posts: 132
    Options
    usually:
    3 egg whites
    1/2 cup spinach
    1 tbsp whipped cream cheese
    1 bagel thin (110 cals)
    and occasionally I'll slap a slice of canadian bacon on there too for some extra protein

if im lazy like today:
    1 packet of quaker weight control oatmeal, usually cinnamon.
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I'm going to try huevos rancheros tomorrow, if I'm hungry. :bigsmile: Usually, I end up eating yogurt and a piece of fruit. Cereal is not really my thing because it's early in the morning :yawn: and frankly, I don't want to get up and immediately have to start measuring things lol. Today I didn't eat anything because I woke up not hungry, so we shall see tomorrow.
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    Almost always oatmeal with low fat milk; sometimes plain yogurt with honey & banana...
  • bored4long
    bored4long Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites, scrambled, with spinach, mushrooms, and chicken breast

or

fruit smoothie with 100% whey protein mix
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    40g of porridge oats, a splash of skim milk to cover them up (about 150ml) when it's cooked add 1/2 a tsp of brown sugar, a handful of raisins and 1/2 a teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Absolutely delicious!
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Boiled egg and soldiers and my only cup of coffee with sugar of the day... x
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    today I had half a tin of pilchards and a poached egg on toast. My breath stinks right now but it was worth it lol