Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 4

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I'm still missing weights from about 13 people that checked in last week. I guess it's because I didn't send out reminders today, but it's just such a pain to go to each persons profile and message them. :ohwell:

week03.jpg

Replies

• alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job blues. We rock, keep up the great work everyone.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I just plan on sending you my weight every Tuesday/wednesday morning trust me it is on my mind. That way I have that much more incentive to do better! :wink: I really need to get on the bandwagon again, after birthday parties and a cold the last few weeks I have not been good. :grumble: So this next week is my new beginning!
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach,

Sorry I was one of the 13!:embarassed: Field trip in 100 plus degrees crammed into school bus with no A/C tends to addle my brains. On the plus side I think I sweated off an extra pound! I am at 176.8. Thanks!
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Looks like we're doing good! I got in 80 minutes of walking today.
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Job Everyone! You all are an inspiration. I love this team.....even though I'm not very chatty. Keep up the good work!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness ive been so far out of the loop! i'm kind of starting over this week - I've been through a bit of a transition the past few weeks with moving from michigan to indiana and starting my first real job out of college. living on my own is definitely different when it comes to exercising (alread joined a new gym!) and grocery shopping - but i'm keeping at it. hoping to check in more often...:flowerforyou:
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    I got all my water in today - but I think the heat sucked it all out of me. I really need to move out of the desert. Haven't eaten all my calories yet and don't really feel like eating. Maybe I'll make a strawberry smoothie in a little while.
    :drinker:
    Stay cool!!
  • ShariStickler
    ShariStickler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!!

Rach - Thanks for the time consuming work of posting all of our numbers. You Rock girl! :glasses:

Alapointe - You lost again this week that's great, you are so close to hitting that 50lbs lost. Keep it going, you will get there. You have so much to be proud of. We are all cheering you on.:drinker:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Wow, awesome job, everyone!!

I just did 30 day shred cause I decided not to do it this morning, as usual, and I'm thinking I won't make that mistake again. With this heat, I about passed out! That DVD is no joke, man. Whew!

But obviously it's working for me, so I'm going to keep at it! Had a marginal day on my eating.. snuck in a couple nilla wafers as a snack cause I was craving sweets. Did good on my water drinking.. and still thirsty so will probably get another 2 cups in for sure before bed.

Keep up the good work, team!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, PMS week so if I gave you what the scale showed me this am, you'd see why, well, I didn't. UGLY:sad: Eat somemore crap Kath:explode: -on a good path right now. Way to go to you all!:drinker:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :wink:
  • mrwatson
    mrwatson Posts: 66
    Options
    I am one of the 13 too....sorry. I have been super busy and it seems to be paying off as I have managed to drop a pound or two:happy:

I hope to be able to read the posts this week and see how everyone is doing. I missed most of them last week so I need to catch up.

I wish you all the best toward meeting your goals and staying motivated.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Rach- you work really hard to get these posted and I know I forget from time to time to send you my weigh in but my personal thought on it is you shouldn't have to send everyone a personal message everyweek. We know when weigh in is and either we send it to you or we dont.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh I don't mean to upset anyone! I know we all get busy, I just don't want anyone to be offended if I don't remind them. That's all! :flowerforyou:

I had to blockade my bedroom door last night, because it doesn't latch shut and my moms cat pushes the door open like a little rhino. :laugh: I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a kitty walking on me. :huh:

Today is supposed to be yoga, but in all honesty I usually skip it and use it as a rest day, but I think I'll run again even though my calves are still killing me! :noway: I feel good getting my exercise in everyday this week, because it's been longer than I can remember that I've even done 2 days in a row!! I'm just hoping to see the weight start falling off. I've been doing really well with my calories, too.

:heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I had to post this morning to see my ticker....

It took a while but increasing my calories has helped I am losing pretty steady right now.....go figure eat more and lose - be careful not to let yourself get in that starvation mode - it's real and it's not good....

Down another pound today so I am SO happy....yesterday was a rest day so I walked a bit over 4 miles....My hips wouldn't allow my to do my Couch to 5k....might do the week 5 day 1 today or do the strength class at the gym not sure but both would be brutal - tried it and my body said NO WAY!

Rach - I woke up to my cat sleeping right next to me at the head of the bed and when he saw me open my eyes he had to climb up and lay his head on me....

Happy Thursday!

PS If you missed checking in this week, just send it in next week - we still love you!!!
  • LostinCali
    Options
    I woke up crying this morning, so it's going to be a rough day, I just need to keep my focus on why I'm losing the weight.

Here's why I'm so sad... I'll try to keep it short... My mom was my best friend. She overdosed on 6/10/04 and fought in the hospital ICU (after she realized it was a mistake) until 7/6/04 when she died. I used to be so angry with her for leaving us at such a young age but that anger has turned into just missing her so much it hurts. To understand, you have to realize she was abused sexually and mentally her ENTIRE life. She was one of the strongest women I've ever known. My dad threatened her that day, and she figured, 'either go home and he'll beat me to death, or take these pills and take my own life'. Obviously, she was wrong. She could have come to my husband and I and we would have protected her, but when you're in that much despair, it's hard to see that, I suppose.

This time of year is always rough on me. The memories come flooding back and this year will be 5 years that she's been gone. I still remember that day we found her after she had taken the pills like it was yesterday. I remember the look of panic in her face, I remember my sister thinking she was going to be ok, and my reminding her that mom was not out of the woods by any means. I remember my dad trying to go into the hospital room and it was the first time I stood up to him and told him exactly what I thought of him... ugh. Even now, tears streaming down my face as I type this.

Anyway, just wanted to share. We all have to remember our mental health is just as important as our physical health, and we need to be thankful for small victories :)
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I got up this morning and I so didn't want to workout but I had to get the kids going anyways so I thought I might as well workout and it felt great. Its suppose to be nice here today so I'm hoping to get some walking in also.

Some good news while into my workout my HRM said it couldn't find my heart rate. My strap is getting loose. :bigsmile: So I will have to tighten that up.

I hope that everyone has a great day. I didn't mean to step on any toes lastnight. Im sorry.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I woke up crying this morning, so it's going to be a rough day, I just need to keep my focus on why I'm losing the weight.

Here's why I'm so sad... I'll try to keep it short... My mom was my best friend. She overdosed on 6/10/04 and fought in the hospital ICU (after she realized it was a mistake) until 7/6/04 when she died. I used to be so angry with her for leaving us at such a young age but that anger has turned into just missing her so much it hurts. To understand, you have to realize she was abused sexually and mentally her ENTIRE life. She was one of the strongest women I've ever known. My dad threatened her that day, and she figured, 'either go home and he'll beat me to death, or take these pills and take my own life'. Obviously, she was wrong. She could have come to my husband and I and we would have protected her, but when you're in that much despair, it's hard to see that, I suppose.

This time of year is always rough on me. The memories come flooding back and this year will be 5 years that she's been gone. I still remember that day we found her after she had taken the pills like it was yesterday. I remember the look of panic in her face, I remember my sister thinking she was going to be ok, and my reminding her that mom was not out of the woods by any means. I remember my dad trying to go into the hospital room and it was the first time I stood up to him and told him exactly what I thought of him... ugh. Even now, tears streaming down my face as I type this.

Anyway, just wanted to share. We all have to remember our mental health is just as important as our physical health, and we need to be thankful for small victories :)

We are here for you and I know how nice it is to get things off your chest and that is what we are here for and its wonderful that you feel comfortable enough to share this with us.
  • LostinCali
    Options
    Thanks :) I do feel I can share because so many of you have inspired me to keep going on days when I just don't feel like it.. maybe my story will touch someone and encourage them to keep going even though they don't feel they can.

Congrats on needing to tighten the HRM! hehe that had to feel good :)
  • RachVR6
    Options

:heart: We're here for you!!!:smooched:

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, and it's stories like these that make me realize how many things I'm taking for granted. I think I'll go home and give my mom an extra hug today! We just recently had a talk about our weight problems. This was a lady that was 112lbs after her first child! Now after 4 more kids and a lot of blows to her self-confidence by my dad (especially when he was drunk) I can tell she's holding onto a lot of pain and things from the past. I want to tell her, 'let go of it!!', but I know it's just not that easy. She did tell me that she wants me to show her around this site, so hopefully I can get her going! :flowerforyou: