Motivation Buddies?

Hi everyone!! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to read through this. I'm new(ish) to MFP and would love to make some friends to help motivate each other on our goals. I'm a 26 year old mom of 3. After having twins, (2 years) and another shortly after (11 months) I'm working hard at getting my "pre" baby body back. I'm currently at 192lbs :noway: I'm trying to get back to 160lbs. I'd be happy with that, but with will power and motivation (and some extra encouragement) I'd love to get to at least 140lbs before my wedding day next year. I'd love to be an ear for you and send out encourgement to those that would do the same for me. We're all on here for the same reason; and with that said, I'd love to be a part of your goals as well as you being a part of mine. Good luck to everyone out there... and remember, anything is possible... with some hard work, hard days and great friends. :smile:

Replies

• coxy2008
    coxy2008 Posts: 20 Member
    You can add me if you like and i will give you encouragement when ever i can :smile:
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    The wife showed me the way of mfp and that you can't experience all the site has to offer without good friends . So good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as well .
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Having friends who are encouraging and supportive is what helps make this easier! Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!!
  • Hi there!
    I'm an embarrassed returner to MFP :blushing: , having got close to my goal, then I gave up...

This time I'm determined to get to 140 lbs and I'll re-evaluate from there.

I'm here everyday, so please feel free to add me and I'll dish out the encouragement whenever you need it, we're all in this together!

Good luck and let the hard work begin!
  • Hi folks, new to MFP and really looking for some help to lose 16lbs, ive tried diet clubs before but very costly! im hoping to make friends with people with the same goals as myself :) please feel free to add me as your friend and give some tips and to chat , thanks for taking time to read my message :) x
  • hello and welcome here hope you have a great day