Looking for UK friends with open diarys

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Hi Matthew, I'll send you an add, I'm not taking anymore 'random' friend requests as my list is quite full but it sounds like a good reason to be friends - I love a good diary snoop myself, otherwise how are we going to get ideas :-)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    You're welcome to add me. My diary is far from the healthiest, but it does show that you can eat some pretty big meals and snacks and still lose!
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Mine's open too - feel free to add me!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    mine is open as well, I love looking at other peoples diaries for ideas :D
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Hey there, mine is open to my friends so feel free to add me! I'm in Ireland but would have all the similar brands to you in the UK. I also struggled with this when I first started, not knowing what to eat etc. I've found my feet with it now and have a little routine going, and I know which snacks I can have that are low cal and are NOT fruit or veg because let's face it, those are not snacks lol!

xxx
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    hi im in sheffield uk and my diary is open please all feel free to add me. im laurie 25yrs old with 3 kids and trying to lose weight before our wedding in Oct :happy:
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Hi I'm in Northern Ireland with a diary open to friends, feel free to add me (just don't judge me when you see plenty of wine and cocktails in my diary! :wink:
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    another UK person...feel free to add me :o)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    My diary is open, feel free to add me - I do follow a low-carb diet though :-))
  • pdpmcm1980
    pdpmcm1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm in the UK with an open diary. Always happy to have more friends, I love the support network on here!
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in Sheffield and my diary's open... not sure I'm the best example to follow but you have to find what works best for you I think.
    Feel free to add me if you like, everyone :)
  • Mine is open, I try to limit refind carbs due to health issues (hypoglycemia and insulin resistance) but record everything if possible. Feel free to add me!
  • I'm from Lancs and i've got an open diary feel free to add me :)
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Mine is open, feel free to add me :)
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    I'm always happy to have more friends. My diary is open to friends. I'm in Dartford, Kent.
  • AmyVix
    AmyVix Posts: 12
    Hey!
    I've sent you a friend request. I'm from Burnley, Lancashire. I have an open diary and treat myself now and again. I try to eat a varied selection of food, without depriving myself of the foods I want.
    Good luck on your journey xx
  • can i add anyone on this page as a friend so i can get some hints on helping me lose 16lbs please:smile:
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Open Diary here too.

Have a good old nose :)
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    You can add me! My diary is open and I'm in London, UK. I'm logging everything I eat no-matter how bad, including the biscuits, chocolate, treats at work etc.

I've been getting inspiration from other people's diaries too - for example I'm going to have carrot and coridander soup this weekend because I saw it in someone's diary.
  • my diary is open if you want to add me... not sure how much use it'll be tho! only joined a week and half ago so still finding my feet.