It's lonely in here, need a few friends

Options
124»

Replies

• kessalove
    kessalove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on the wagon too!!! I was 220 June 2010 and got down to 176 and went back up to 186! YUCK! I was doing good and walking 4 miles a day and going to the gym when it was either too cold and/or rainy/snowy...I went to the gym the whole month of November and have only gone twice since then!

I only have a little bit of support from my BF who lives 2100 miles away at the moment, and a coworker...so it's hard to keep motivated but I'm trying!:flowerforyou:
  • MikesMuffin
    Options
    Hi :) Well, I can completely relate to what you say, especially about your mum. my mum is 65 and had a hip replacement eighteen months ago. She still runs rings around me and we plan to join the gym at the end of the month...I'm dreading the mortifying feeling of her looking down upon a beet red out of breath daughter... Oh well, thats her motivation lol :)
    I've only just joined here so I'm still feeling around the site. As soon as I figure out how to friend you I will send a request :)
  • Isidora87
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Gald to have a new friend. Add me as well. It's 4 weeks today for me
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's great to start January so focused.

Feel free to add me. I'm not new, but I used MFP last year only occasionally. This year, I'm making it my goal to stick with it for 24 weeks to see what the results are...so far so good.
  • charlie1007
    Options
    Hi! Im Charlotte, trying this new site out...its brill!!! 2lbs lost this week.....really chuffed! It is lonely on here and need motivation! So please add me, would love to chat to others and see how you're all doing!!!! xxx
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I'm new as well (joined just over a week ago) and I would love to have some more friends too!
  • ashmlin
    ashmlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation, please add me too, Im not sure of how to do that yet. I just had a new baby so Im just getting started on my journey and have a long way to go, but I don't know anybody on here. Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    hi all! feel free to add me as well... joined just over a week ago, not too sure how i'm doing yet tho! be nice to havemore friends on here!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We can motivate each other.
  • 1COOLPHATMOMMA
    Options
    Hey There! I agree it can get lonely here. Feel free to add me and we can support each other. Let's get rid of these extra lbs!!!!!!
  • Hbenson99
    Options
    I am 2 weeks in myself stay motivated and feel free to add me also.