Leslie Sansone's -walk away the pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Have a friend who lost 111 lbs. doing that. So yes, it works... only as good as the viewer.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone!! I have the Leslie Sansone walk at home Walk Slim fast and firm 4 really big miles. I love it!! I don't like to walk outside when it's too cold or too hot so I can walk anytime I want to walk with Leslie!!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love the walk at home ones that my cable company offers on demand. The 5 mile 45 minute "walk" will totally kick your butt! I've burned up to 450 calories doing that one!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    Have a friend who lost 111 lbs. doing that. So yes, it works... only as good as the viewer.

This is true! :smile:
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    This is my MAIN form of exercise when I can't get out and walk outside.

She incorporates UPPER BODY movements with weighted balls ( but you can substitute canned veggies- SERIOUSLY)
    to increase the burn.

You might want to check your ON DEMAND menu of your local TV service- they often have her videos on there-
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I do Leslie's Five Mile Fat Burning Walk. It is probably the best thing that has happened to me. Her voice is a little annoying, but it is simple enough that I can blare my own music and not lose track. I lost 25lbs primarily from using the DVD. I plan on getting more Leslie Sansone stuff.
  • ksmorck
    ksmorck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    They are wonderful, except can't do them because of a knee issue:( If anyone is looking for a few extra to add to their library contact me.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I do Leslie's Five Mile Fat Burning Walk. It is probably the best thing that has happened to me. Her voice is a little annoying, but it is simple enough that I can blare my own music and not lose track. I lost 25lbs primarily from using the DVD. I plan on getting more Leslie Sansone stuff.

These are the Leslie DVDs with a MUSIC ONLY option. I don't mind her chatter most of the time, but "music only" is a nice change.

3 Mile Slim & Sleek Walk - Leslie solo, lots of different moves, good luck finding this, out of print

The Big Burn 2 Miles of Intervals - a group walk, I use this a lot because like the "boosted walking"

Walk Slim Fast Start & 3 Fast Miles (available as a 2 DVD set OR as 3 Fast Miles only - 3 Fast has a purple cover) - this one is fast, the 2 mile DVD has "boosted walking, " the 3 mile DVD - really glad this has a music only option, Leslie is pretty giddy here

Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms - Leslie solo, uses handweights (cheap at Target right now)

5K with a Twist

Walk this Way

You can view video clips at collagevideo.com to get a feel for the workouts
  • Tobybears
    Options
    Everyone thinks walking outside is better but I really don't think so. Sure you can go up hills and things but with these DVDs you do side movements and leg lifts and kicks and those work your abs and get you going in different directions. It is nice to get the fresh air outside but if you can't these are just as good.
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I really like Leslie's workouts. They are easy to follow. I don't get lost trying to figure out what she is doing. Even though they are simple she keeps the intensity high enough that I still work up a sweat. I have her Walk Away the Waist Line video that has the resistance belt. I love it, but need to get some more videos so I have a little more variety for my work outs.
  • fraudbuster
    Options
    Excellent article on incline training. Thanks.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This MFP page has free YouTube video links if you scroll down the page:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/432035-swat-january-walk-with-leslie-sansone-workouts