4'11-5ft weight success stories

Options

Replies

• 2012yearforme
    Options
    i am 5 foot 1 inch heaviest was 255 current is 229 if you look at display you can see a big difference but i have a long way to go
    ! i have about 90-100 more to lose
  • ollybollysmommy
    ollybollysmommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im 4'11'' too :) i went from 125 to 110 since August. After i had my baby last almost 18 months ago my body turned to crap and even though 125 doesnt seem like a lot it looks really bad on me, so im pretty proud for losing 15 lbs.
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" looking to get toned. Started last year, lost my job, spent 8 months in the duldrums, still no job, but back at trying to be fit. Pilates, swimming and skiing for the last 3 weeks and I already feel better.
  • YoungerNextYear59937
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'1." At my heaviest 172. MFP SW 143. GW 125. CW 122.5.
  • YoungerNextYear59937
    Options
    38 is old? Try 53! :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    and all you shorties what is your calorie intake a day and did you put 1lb a week
  • EMSNJOEY
    Options
    I am 4'11" and presently weigh 118 - 120. My ultimate goal is 103-105, but I will be ecstatic if I can reach 110. It is SO hard to love this weight! What are you ladies doing to lose the weight (exercise wise?)
  • scjp926
    scjp926 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some shorties on here! I am 4'11 and I started at 159 and now I am 128. I want to get to 109 but these last 20 lbs are killing me...what are you doing to get off the last lbs?
  • booners1
    Options
    HI everyone

I am 5ft 3" and am currently 212 pounds..ugh. My body has taken a beating after having 2 kids, my youngest is 21 months old..so more excuses. I am trying to shed as much weight as possible as we are going to be trying for baby #3 in the next 6 months. Please feel free to add me as I am looking to get and provide as much support as I can. I currently work out 4 days a week and am doing the body by vi shakes and have lost 4 pounds since the new year.
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You all inspire me!

5' 2"
    141 pounds

Dreaming of the day I can get back down to 120.... reading all your posts shows me that it can be done.

Thank you!

758304.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    all you can add me lol i love love love this thread we should share pics too for all you success stories
  • dezo78
    dezo78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 4'11. My heaviest was 175. It can be done, and you are worth it.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @scjp926 and @ESMN: To lose more pounds, increase cardio intensity and duration!

I'm 5'2" and weigh 110. Trying to get to marathon-race weight (about 5 pounds to go).
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    awesome and well yes i def am going to try to stick to it im ready for my next tattoo and summer lol full gtl lol
  • stepheculver
    stepheculver Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" also. I gained tons of weight with my first pregnancy and have been battling it ever since. I went from 183 to 131 (todays weight) I went all the way down to 123 for my wedding, but the second I took a month off to do honeymoon business I went straight back to 130. I am also trying to figure out how smaller people, like myself, can lose the last 15 pounds. I've been reading a lot about caloric deficit, and basically what i learned it to lose a pound a week you have to go 500 below your BMR. The problem is, is that us shorties who are not that heavy, our BMR is already very low. So for me to lose 1 pound a week I have to have a net of like, 750 or something. It seems wrong, but from everything I read, that is how "taller/bigger" people achieve their goals. I am going to do that, with a day or two with more calories to boost metabolism. Good luck! I will add you.
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    Im' 4'11 delivered a baby at 222 on 10/28 (four babeis back to back since 06). Dec1st I was 199. Started the 30DS for 20days. I got down to 185 and lost over 15inches all over. I now do p90x an on my sore days 6week 6pack. I do not take any days off. I take pics every 10 days or so. By Wednesday next week I will take a new pics... kind of nervous. I do have a pic from start to the 20days though. I also take Adipex. My goal weight is 125. That is my normal weight. Ive always had a big butt thighs an boobs. Im a lil stocky. I cheered my whole life so I was also mostly muscle I guess. But it went down hill with my first pregnancy when I gained 75lbs. Anyways I dont go by the BMI bc their weight is very unrealistic to me. I think I would look like a dead person lol. Anyways I def carry all my weight in my stomach... like I said pregnancies. My downfall is eating. Im a small eater an not a snacker. I barely make it to 900. Today I am forcing myself to eat. Right now I am eating a salad after my workout an not even hungry but I know I need to get to 1000-1200 but its really hard for me bc I never have an appetite.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    im 4'11'' too :) i went from 125 to 110 since August. After i had my baby last almost 18 months ago my body turned to crap and even though 125 doesnt seem like a lot it looks really bad on me, so im pretty proud for losing 15 lbs.

Im 4' 11'' too!!!! And just finally got down to 122 (sw 130). Ever since I had my son 13 months ago my tummy looked really bad too. Still does.
    How in the heck did you manage to lose all of that? Some days I feel like giving up completely!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi . I'm 5'0" My highest EVER was 245. I started on MFP in April at 219 and now weigh 168. Good luck on your journey. :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    38 is old? Try 53! :)

Try 68!! :)) Five feet and 100 lbs.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    and all you shorties what is your calorie intake a day and did you put 1lb a week

My calorie intake is 1200 and I put that I want to lose 2 lbs a week. (seems impossible!!! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!