What would you do if.....

Options
2»

Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That guy is a douche.

You wouldn't want someone you loved to stay in relationship where they felt so devalued. Why would you permit yourself to stay in a relationship like that?

Treat yourself more preciously than that.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    1) :indifferent: I'd feel like I didn't matter as much as the brother. That given the choice, the brother comes before me.
    * I've been on the other side, I told my boyfriend that my sister lived there first. I didn't care as much for him as my sister.

2) :sick: Do you want to be happy? Are you happy now? Do you honestly think he will change if you do? If your answers were Yes, No, Yes. Then change. Otherwise, think about what you need to make you happy.

3) :mad: This is how I run an argument when I either don't really care about the other person or I am really angry and want to hurt the other person. Did you say things in the argument for the same reasons? Be honest. If not, then you need to decide if you should let him treat you that way.

:bigsmile: :brokenheart: :huh: Disclaimer: I am single. :happy: I date when I feel like it, but I'm not the marrying, one-guy, fall in love stay together forever type. :noway: So keep this in mind when reading my answers. :grumble:

:glasses: Never let the fear of being alone keep you in a crappy relationship!

Best of luck! :wink:

This EXACTLY
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

I feel I'm trapped and unwanted...
    You have just answered your own questions. If you are feeling trapped and unwanted perhaps it is timy to re-*kitten* the situation and remove yourself at the first chance you get.

You are responsible for making you happy, you are dealing with a lot of things in your own life, your spouse should be the one person who stands behind you and supports you no matter what. Leaving and starting over may cause some serious anxiety but it will probably be the best thing you can do for yourself.