What are you doing this Friday night ?

Options
I will be out bar hopping . It will be a strange night because I quit drinking and broke up with my GF. I am not sure I will know how to act all alone and sober. :laugh:

Replies

• benzzito
    Options
    update : Hanging out with friends.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Go get some fresh stank on your hangdown.

I will be eating pizza with the wife and then watching Ice Road Truckers.
  • trailblazer888
    trailblazer888 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am working and then doing week two of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30! Im excited.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Watching movies, making home made tents, and cuddling :love:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Game night at my sisters. Lots of wine and laughing!
  • emgirl0405
    Options
    Hitting the gym with my hubs.......then dinner with the fam
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    <---Gonna go out and have a little fun. :devil:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I will be out bar hopping . It will be a strange night because I quit drinking and broke up with my GF. I am not sure I will know how to act all alone and sober. :laugh:

Recipe for disaster!!! :laugh:

I will be meeting up with a guy I met last night. He's Costa Rican.. :smokin: He's a cutie but of course, he has a gf back home. He's here for 3 months on business. We danced last night and he showed me some salsa moves. We hit it off (as friends!). We're going to a kickoff Carnaval (huge brazilian party here in Austin) party at a bar downtown. I invited my new friend too. She's a wild one so I have a feeling it's going to be FUN!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Having some Greek and Lebanese food with my baby .. then off to pick up our race packets. We will be running a 5k tomorrow morning (my first, her second).
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Having some Greek and Lebanese food with my baby .. then off to pick up our race packets. We will be running a 5k tomorrow morning (my first, her second).

And, I am so looking forward to running with you :heart:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Driving a bus, going to the gym, supper & drinks (at home) with my wife. All I know of at the moment.

JM
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Doing my laundry. It's a wild, wild life I lead.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Recipe for disaster!!! :laugh:

I will be meeting up with a guy I met last night. He's Costa Rican.. :smokin: He's a cutie but of course, he has a gf back home. He's here for 3 months on business. We danced last night and he showed me some salsa moves. We hit it off (as friends!). We're going to a kickoff Carnaval (huge brazilian party here in Austin) party at a bar downtown. I invited my new friend too. She's a wild one so I have a feeling it's going to be FUN!

Sounds like so much fun!!

Staying in...working out...watching horror movies
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Probably absolutely nothing this evening, but tomorrow is a guy's night out for a friend's 40th, so that will more than make up for it.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    The same thing I do every night.... Try to take over the world.

More than likely staying in, watching movies or TV... its a real exciting life.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Staying home. It's windy, freezing and snowing. Gonna curl up with some hot tea, a warm blanket and my favorite furry hot water bottle (my cat).
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The same thing I do every night.... Try to take over the world.

Egads Brain! Narf!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    <---Gonna go out and have a little fun. :devil:

hiding, staying away from my promiscuous friends and getting Donald Pleasant to hunt down Jason Voorhees (and they told me I misspent my youth watching slasher films)
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    tonight..last night of vacation in Florida with my hubby and parents. We will likely drink and eat good food! Flight early tomorrow!
  • elliejmoore
    elliejmoore Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Gym then TV......exciting!