I'm back...Again

Options
In the past few years I've had 3 different accounts on MFP. I just lose all my motivation and end up feeling guilty about having the account and never using it. But this time there are no excuses. I've had a serious wake-up call (hit over 300lbs) and I need to make a change. No ifs, ands, or buts. I'm done being fat, lazy, unhealthy, and unhappy. So I'm back and this time, I'm gonna stick around no matter what.

-Gillian

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me as support!! :smile:
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been here twice before for several weeks and done well (then stopped working out and gained all the weight back). I'm back for another go at it also!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, but I wish you the best of luck. Hang in there, we can do this!
  • glenclewis
    glenclewis Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya like!! I'm pretty much a nut and post a lot. I try to be really supportive and have an open diary for you to laugh at. I do this often to reach different goals to lose fat or gain muscle. I don't keep track over the weekends because "I like to party". Look forward to meeting new people, message me anytime!

Glen
  • purplerain011
    Options
    Hello and welcome back :) You can add me for support if you like.
  • JustGresh
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! I'm sure you'll do great. Just remember to stay focused. The main thing that keeps me on this site is constantly tracking my calories.
  • amk1118
    amk1118 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am back again too. I had the motivation, but then quit. I am with you this time! Good Luck with your endeavors and I look forward to seeing the results for both of us!
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! You've done the right thing coming back :smile: I only joined a few months ago (after many years of unsuccessful attempts at weight loss). So far I haven't exactly made startling progress - it took me from August to November to lose 12lbs, and then I gained so much over Christmas that I've had to reset my ticker to zero! :ohwell: So I totally understand where you're at.

I'm sure we can both succeed if we just hang in there. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish! :flowerforyou:
  • maxime7
    maxime7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am here for the first time - officially five days, now. I don't really understand how all this works so if you want to add me, that's fine - I think that means we'll be able to see each other's posts.

Anyway, you are here now and that's what matters! Make it count!
  • Huggie1010
    Huggie1010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, i have done the same thing. I have had this account since July 2011 & it has taken till this past Monday for me to get serious. I am determined to stick with it this time. Best of luck & feel free to add me for support.
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well back!! I've been on here for about a week and a half and it's been GRET so far!! Feel free to add me if you need support!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    In the past few years I've had 3 different accounts on MFP. I just lose all my motivation and end up feeling guilty about having the account and never using it. But this time there are no excuses. I've had a serious wake-up call (hit over 300lbs) and I need to make a change. No ifs, ands, or buts. I'm done being fat, lazy, unhealthy, and unhappy. So I'm back and this time, I'm gonna stick around no matter what.

-Gillian

I almost did the same thing you did. Joined some months ago and forgot that I joined and created another account.

We've got an excellent group who are pretty active, if anyone's interested. Also, feel free to friend me and any of my friends, because we're all looking for the consistent support, that won't let us stray.

katie

ps group is called the DEWARS. 100+ members with constant activity.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If you like add me on,,great support here.
  • tabithaanne
    Options
    Welcome Back! Add me on for support if you want.