4'11" tall... anyone else ?

Options
4'11" tall... anyone else ? Wondering what my goal weight / measurements should be. Anyone else my height want to share their goals and measurements ? Thanks!

Replies

• ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" too.. My goal is to be 130... I'm at 160 today so 30 more to go!
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 and I am 115 but would like to go back to 105 but I don't have a whole lot to lose and its really hard. The only thing I have measured is my waist which is 30.
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall. My BMI states I should be about 112 lbs, but that just seems too low to me. Of course, I started out over 200 lbs, so what do I know, lol. My goal right now is to get to 140 & see how I feel. If I'm happy there I'll maintain there. If not, I'll lose a little more. I still want my curves, just not so many of them :)
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I am a *few* inches taller...at 5' 1/2 ".....
    when I started this journey back in Mar 2011, I thought I wanted to get down to 110 or so.......

but now I've decided I am stopping where I am ( 122 or so)....

for this reason........I figured out what the maintenance was on various weights...and
    1600 calories without any exercise suits me just fine........
    plus
    I took into consideration clothing sizes........

I am fitting very comfortably into size 4 pants, shirts S (4-6), and size 5 undies........

any smaller, and I'll be shopping in the little girls dep't............no thank you.
    I'm not interested in that AT ALL....

so that's why ended up stopping here.
    I'm at a healthy BMI/Body Fat %

Now I can concentrate on toning up the flabby areas........
    and can have dessert without feeling like I've shot myself in the foot.
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    m 5 feet tall goal weight 46 kg or 101 lbs. so i think you should be 96 lbs if you wana b skinny n b able to wear uk size 6 as we are both petite 8 and 1o are too big for us. if you just wana lose fat thn 104 is f9 for you
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm just between 4 11 and 5ft. I'm about 120 t the mo. I have been less but that was when i was exercising a lot and not eating enough. It was hard to maintain so now i eat a lot more, gone up a bit but have much more energy. I've now decided to go on inches and body fat as opposed to the scale as i do a fair bit of strength training.
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, and currently 129, but thats my top end weight for my height! I seem to be stuck at this weight though!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    No, but my girlfriend is! Short girls are so cute. :) I'm only 5'2" but sometimes I feel like I'm towering over her.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    5'0 here. Started at 170 size 12, currently at 114 size 1 (or a muffin top 0!), trying to get back to my pre-holidays weight of 109 and then bring it down to 105.
  • rbarnes9292
    rbarnes9292 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and was down to 129 - 130 lbs before Christmas and was fitting into my size 5 jeans. I think the weight that they say I should be being like 93 - 103 lbs or so is just ridiculous. I think 115 - 120 is a better weight so I won't look sick. I agree with another lady who said she focuses now more on inches and body fat than weight. I think your goal just depends on how you want to look. Me personally, I would rather look fit than super skinny. Plus, picking a more reasonable goal makes it that much easier to maintain your weight and eat a healthier amount of calories instead of trying to starve yourself. I will say that I felt great at 129, but built up a lot of muscle and worked out religiously doing various activities during the week. Good luck and hope everyone has helped answer your question.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and was down to 129 - 130 lbs before Christmas and was fitting into my size 5 jeans. I think the weight that they say I should be being like 93 - 103 lbs or so is just ridiculous. I think 115 - 120 is a better weight so I won't look sick.
    I used to feel that way but even at 109, I still had plenty of belly fat.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and was down to 129 - 130 lbs before Christmas and was fitting into my size 5 jeans. I think the weight that they say I should be being like 93 - 103 lbs or so is just ridiculous. I think 115 - 120 is a better weight so I won't look sick. I agree with another lady who said she focuses now more on inches and body fat than weight. I think your goal just depends on how you want to look. Me personally, I would rather look fit than super skinny. Plus, picking a more reasonable goal makes it that much easier to maintain your weight and eat a healthier amount of calories instead of trying to starve yourself. I will say that I felt great at 129, but built up a lot of muscle and worked out religiously doing various activities during the week. Good luck and hope everyone has helped answer your question.

Looking fit and not skinny is for me. I don't want to lose my womanly shape, but want people to think wow, she trains hard but enjoys her life too. I'm trying to get that balance and then it'll be good from there!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    4'11" and at goal weight of 110 lbs. Working on toning up everything now.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    4'11'' and currently 108 - 110lbs. Want to get to 105.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    i'm 5'1" :)
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I am 5'1ish. I currently weigh 123lbs. I am trying to get to 105. I am curvy, but a small frame, so I think that 105 is a good goal for me. I have been down to 110 before and was still not happy. My highest weight has been 145. Not having a thyroid has caused the weight to drag off this time, so I am trying to workout more and get in shape rather than just getting skinny. When I was 110 I still wasn't happy, so I think that you should set a goal, but reassess once you get within about 5-10lbs of it. If you are working out a lot, you may ge happier at a heavier weight.
  • fatburn120
    Options
    l am 4' 10". I am 118 and want to get to 105. Currently I want to lose 5 lbs. in 3 weeks for an event. Do you all still take in 1200 cal?
    Anyone think is is possible to lose 5 lbs in 3 weeks with 30 day shred and 25min. elliptical everyday. I am eating very sensibly between 1000 - 1200 cal/day. drinking 8 glasses of water too.
  • fatburn120
    Options
    l am 4' 10". I am 118 and want to get to 105. Currently I want to lose 5 lbs. in 3 weeks for an event. Do you all still take in 1200 cal?
    Anyone think is is possible to lose 5 lbs in 3 weeks with 30 day shred and 25min. elliptical everyday. I am eating very sensibly between 1000 - 1200 cal/day. drinking 8 glasses of water too
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    im 4'11 1/2. i weigh 127 pounds and am not really looking to lose any more weight just tone up and build lean muscle
  • Mneiswonger
    Mneiswonger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 152. I was at 158 when I started two weeks ago. I had a baby in August and the weight just didn't want to go away. lol My goal is 125. I was 115 in high school and was a size 0 then and very skinny. So 125 would be great for me. It says my ideal weight is in the low 100s but that's unrealistic for me. I haven't weighed that since I was in like 5th grade. My body type just wouldn't work for that weight.