Best Breakfast Cereals

Options

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I really love Kashi's Strawberry Fields cereal, but I can't seem to find it at any of my local stores...idk if it was discontinued or what, since I noticed there isn't even a spot for it anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if some of Kashi's cereals are being discontinued...they're getting really bad customer reviews lately for a lot of their products, and some of their photos people post to Facebook of their weird "experiences" with Kashi products are kinda off-putting.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Kashi GoLean Crunch. Yum! I eat my cereal with almond milk rather than cows milk. Lower calorie and good tasting!
  • KarrinaK
    KarrinaK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kashi Blueberry is great; Honey Nut Cherrios is also fab; however, I get more from Better oats instand oatmenal with flax. or a hard boiled egg and a can of v8. or a GNC lean shake really keep me satisfied longer. Essentally, if the cereal is high in both protien and fiber...it will keep you fuller. longer.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    agreed.. also my fav!!! =D

51gty5IYDfL.jpg

:heart: my weakness......
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    1. special k almond/ with fruit
    2. basic 4
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Kashi GoLean (original)...I eat it almost every day.

I usually don't eat Cereal but when I do, I eat this. :smile:

This!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kix! cheerios!
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Kashi GoLean (original)...I eat it almost every day.

sometime with coupons you can get a good deal on this Cereal i think i need to try it..
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i like multi grain cheerios :)
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, Honey bunches of oats (or granola), and blueberries. Layer them for two delicious layers. Pretty filling and under 300 kcals too.
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I make my own granola. No added sugar or preservatives. It's delicious. I have it with 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk. If you want the recipe inbox me.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes high fiber Os, they do actually taste good! I put a little honey on top. :) yum.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Kashi Cinnamon Harvest :D
  • e_chickering32
    e_chickering32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Special K, anything. Most of them are 100-110 calories. and actually Apple jacks if you want something sweet.
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i eat the same. and i love it!!
    I eat Special K with strawberries almost every day with skim milk. It fills me up until I have my late morning snack of greek yogurt or an apple.:smile:
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i rotate between special k with berries with fat free milk or oatmeal.
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean crunch with almond milk. yum!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm an Oatmeal girl

1/2 Cup Old fashioned Oatmeal
    2tbs Ground Flax Sees
    1tbs Butterscotch flavor sugar free instant pudding
    1 packet stevia
    8oz hot water

Microwave 1 minute YUM!! :drinker:
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Special K Fruit & Yogurt! The Vanilla Almond is really good, too. For something warm, I really like the Quaker Oats Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar topped with a cup of fresh mixed berries.
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    McCann's Quick Cooking Irish oatmeal, with a dash of cinnamon and sliced strawberries on top. It takes three minutes to make. I love this stuff! A little hard to find in my area, but a friend visited recently from the States and brought me four boxes. :)