Fat clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I get rid of mine AS SOON as i shrink out of them...I have played this game before and I am cheap so if i have none to go back to id rather lose weight then buy more that are bigger! lol
  • Lawnbfrench
    Options
    Keep the most unflattering/horrible thing you have ,I have and I get it out and go 'ergh,really!'
    But I also keep it next to a pair of size uk 12 denim hot pants and the difference is horrible!
  • rcpayton
    Options
    I donated mine.....the only clothes I kept were the ones that still look okay on me....but, if they drape or have lost their shape, they are gone! It's a great feeling and is motivating to know that that chapter of your life is now over.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I've only kept 1 pair of jeans.. biggest size I ever was. It's fun to put them on and look in the mirror.

Everything else I have donated or given it away to friends.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I've donated all of my clothes that became too big for me, except one pair of pants but that's simply to take an after pic in when i reach my goal!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of baggy jeans in my mostly too big size but only because the next size down I have a huge muffin top. I made Goodwill really really happy when I donated at least 4 bags of my own too big clothes!!! Mostly work clothes!!!

NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN!!!