Inspiring Celebrities

Options
I'm putting together a collage of famous women I find attractive as motivation - both for getting fit and healthy, as well as revamping my wardrobe.
So I got curious as to the people of the same or opposite sex that people use to inspire them, if anyone feels like sharing.
Mine are:

Kate Middleton - yes, super cliche, and yes she's a bit too skinny right now, but I love her hair and her style so whatever
Emma Stone - awesome, just awesome. I wish I could be half as funny as she is. And as adorable.
Christina Hendricks - rocks her curves, and her red hair. I love that she manages to have a big chest without the rest of her getting big. I actually liked her best in Firefly :)
Eva Mendes - she takes great care of herself, and it shows. I think she's frieking gorgeous.
Scarlet Johansen - obvs.
Erica Durance - random, but I always thought I wanted to look just like her on Smallville. She actually kinda looks like Kate Middleton, so maybe that's my girl "type" lol
Blake Lively - I've never seen that show she's on, but I always like her hair and her clothes in real life

Replies

• kimothycase
    Options
    Hi!
    I love your list...I was just thinking about a celeb list...
    the famous women that inspire me at this moment are
    Jennifer Lopez
    Jennifer Hudson
    Halle Berry
    Marie Osmond
    Vanessa Williams
    :happy:
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love Dita Von Teese! Although she is very slim I love her style and confidence, I'd love to see one of her shows.
    I also like Evan Rachel Wood, her style is so edgy now and it really suits her.
    I love Lady Gaga, her figure is gorgeous! When I saw her in concert I was surprised at how she actually isn't as skinny as she appears, her body is actually quite healthy looking-very dancer-esque!

There are lots of celebs I think are pretty (I'm a women who appreciates beauty in other women) so my list could go on and on hahaha!