Where would you travel???

Options
I am a big girl, and I dream of getting back to a size where I dont have to worry about seats and well showing my arms to more then people in my family, with out getting those "Oh well she would look better with a sweater" Whatever.....In a year I see myself much healthier...and much more confident, I will never be a size 6 but I will be crazy happy at a 14-16. I see my cute clothes going in to my suitcase, my sunglasses in hand, and a ton of tube top dresses and a mighty cute one piece in hand for a week in >>>>MEXICO ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT.....oh yeah I feel the sun on my skin and a nice chilly Margarita in my hand.......and dancing with a buch of my chicas.....
Where will you be going????

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I want to go to Paris!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Ireland, Sweden or Norway. I just love experiencing other cultures and have never been. I have heard a lot but in my experience things are usually exaggerated and till you see it for your self and mingle you will never know the truth :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa4030
    Options
    Yeah I can see Paris being amazing...but after Mexico for me....I would love to go to the UK....all over....xoxo
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Ireland too. I had to call Cork for my job and it hightened my desire even more. Mmmm, accent <swoon>
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Actually, my dream trip is an African safari but I don't have an extra ten grand lying around!

Back in the real world, I'm just planning a trip to Vegas with 2 girlfriends in April! Pool during the day, clubs at night, woot!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I would hit Ireland, it's been on my travel radar for some time.

Another option would be back to the islands, maybe even to live.

Third would be back to the Australian Outback.

JM
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ireland!! That's my dream vacation...
  • Lisa4030
    Options
    LEAP YEAR and PS I LOVE YOU, a few movies that are in Ireland and cute guys with those dreamy Irish Accents.....not bad...lol.xoxo
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So many places I want to travel to: Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Fiji, Hawaii, Australia... and a bunch of places right here in the states (Want to see out West!)
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Jamaica.. egypt.. but i really just want to make a trip out to New York one day never been there.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to go to Prague, Budapest and Vienna.
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    cross russia on the trans siberia railway....oh yes!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to go to Italy someday...particularly Tuscany and Venice...
  • Lisa4030
    Options
    I studied abroad in Sienna Italy, Tuscany.......omg so worth it....it was all amazing I loved it....xoxo
  • djr140
    djr140 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Positano, Italy....sunning on the patiio of a beautiful villa over looking the ocean....in a little white bikini...for dinner I will change into a little short dress, fitted heart shaped halter on top, then a flowing ruffle skirt to above the knee...SOMEDAY!!! If not positano..hope to do it in New England this summer!!! 26 pounds to go!
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Prague, Sophia - plans for this year
    else: Talling, St. Persburg, Montreal, New Zealand
  • seaoftears
    seaoftears Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I haven't hit past a size 14 yet, but I'm headed to Japan next month!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    If I could get on a plane right now...I would fly west to Hawaii and spend several weeks with my daughter and granddaughter on the beaches of Oahu!!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    One of those over-water bungalows in Bora Bora or Tahiti!! :)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was born in Germany, so I would love to go there to see it. We moved away when I was 9 months old (total bummer b/c I remember nothing). I would also love to go to Italy!