For the ladies. When you hit on guys at the gym, exactly....

Options
Jeff92se
Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
what do you do? I'm not sure if I've ever been "hit on". This lady walked by and pinched my butt, does that count?? j/k. I rarely have random women come up and talk to me. Being that the Y is a family oriented gym and most of the people my age are married/ with kids etc..

But I'm still curious to know what subtle things women do when they meet men at the gym. Simple as "oh am I doing this right?" type of question? Or "how yo doin'?" haha

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    oh man - i'm friendly as crap at the gym. i'm a social butterfly <i know, ~shocker~ (if you know me)> and i chat with the guys all the time. I hope they don't think I'm hitting on them. I mean, after we wake up in the morning and he makes me breakfast, I wouldn't of wanted him to think i was HITTING on him!!!!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    See, you should not let them stay and make you breakfast, that's crossing the line that is.... that's totally hitting on them.
  • _snw_
    Options
    See, you should not let them stay and make you breakfast, that's crossing the line that is.... that's totally hitting on them.

HIM stay? Hell, ~I~ stay. I'm not going to get my naked *kitten* up and leave in the middle of the night. My lovin' deserves fresh squeezed oj.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    oh man - i'm friendly as crap at the gym. i'm a social butterfly <i know, ~shocker~ (if you know me)> and i chat with the guys all the time. I hope they don't think I'm hitting on them. I mean, after we wake up in the morning and he makes me breakfast, I wouldn't of wanted him to think i was HITTING on him!!!!

BS you hit me with the breakfast. I didn't want to have toast flung at me.
  • _snw_
    Options
    i hit you with the breakfast? was it because you didn't make me fresh squeezed orange juice?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I make humping gestures while I stare seductively.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I make humping gestures while I stare seductively.

Well isn't that funny, I do the exact same thing!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I had my earphones on at the time. You two are going to have to really exaggerate the humping motions in order for me to hear you. :love:
  • CouchSpud
    Options
    I also wear very little, sweat seductively, bend over at the hip plenty and bite my lip?
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I also wear very little, sweat seductively, bend over at the hip plenty and bite my lip?

Oh the "bend and snap!"?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Right! And act like I dont know what Im doing... "Please, can you show me how to lift this heavy thingy" *bateyelashes* That usually works. haha
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

that was awesome. thanks for the laugh! :D
  • CouchSpud
    Options
    not to forget the duckface when batting lashes ^^, also regularly checking my make up to ensure nothing has smuged and awing everyone in the gym by applying my lipglos whilst on the cross trainer. If that doesn;t bring me attention I will seductively sulk, pout, gnore my surroundings, sit on the machine playing around with my mobile till I get noticed and most important, secretly take pic of the hot mans bum and update my facebook status after five minutes...
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up, literally. My co-worker just walked by my office and asked if I was already drinking.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I don't know what they're after. The only "hits" I see are the high school aged crowd hitting on the right about 21-22 crowd (Going both ways). Wonder why that is. For the record, I go to the cheaper gym (we only have 2) in my town. That might have something to do with it

JM