What beauty really means *WITH PICS*

Options
tumblr_lxrk6cT56r1qkv0ero1_500.png

It took me 6 years to understand this but now that I have I’m telling all of you, no number will make you honestly happy. It’s when you can look at yourself and smile and know you’ve done something good that you will create for yourself real happiness. If it’s losing weight and getting healthy that leads you to this happiness that’s great, but remember it comes from you and it’s in there all along!

I especially wanted to post this here because mine isn't just a "success story" in the weight I lost, it's also a success story in my attitude and perspective. It doesn't matter if you're just starting out, in progress or at your goal, if you're working hard to meet your goals (weight, at work, at school, in life in general) you're already beautiful and deserve recognition for it!

~So this is what beauty & happiness are to me and I achieved them by making a commitment to health in my body and attitude and sticking to it. What is beauty & happiness to you and how did you achieve it?

Replies

• Burgundie
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice words. Congrats, too!
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are a beauty, thank you for sharings. Congrats on being dedicated to yourself!!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    very nice!! Great work and what an amazing attitude... love to see such positivity! :smile: Cheers to you!!!!! :drinker:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Great Job! Seeing your success is inspiring.
  • nurse_chris
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic!!! COngrats on your progress.
  • bnjajoyce
    Options
    Well said. Really like your message and focus. Congratuations on your sucess on so many levels!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom! I need to keep this in mind more myself! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!