Anyone else want to lose 80 lbs in 8 months?

Options
It's going to be a challenge, but I'm keeping my eye on the prize. Add me as a friend, I'd love for you to take this journey with me!

Replies

• spskinny
    spskinny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    I've got 50 lb to lose. Will you take me as your friend still? Haha!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    May goal is slight more aggressive. I hope to lose the 88lbs by end of September. So far 10lbs down.
  • CJShriver
    CJShriver Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in for 80-85 lbs, by September. Heading to Hawaii and need to look better.
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    YES, this is my goal. Anyone please add me. Thank you :)
  • hollyinPR
    hollyinPR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 pounds in 10 months...I want to be 100 pounds lighter in time for my brother's wedding at the end of October. So far 11.5 pounds down!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    heck yeah!!

:)

Good luck everyone!!
  • Squir88
    Squir88 Posts: 24
    Options
    Any goal can be reached by first setting small goals to obtain the larger goal.
  • stormohp777
    Options
    Hi I am trying to lose 80 lbs in 3 months myself I have lost about 7 I need help a fast way to do it
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    10 down, 78 to go. I would love another "big loser" for a friend.
  • MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to lose 80 lbs in 3 months myself I have lost about 7 I need help a fast way to do it

I strongly recommend against that. There is no healthy way to lose 27 lbs per month and any crash diet you do find will not be a sustainable lifestyle. You'll just wind up gaining it all back after you start eating again while damaging your health in the process.

Please consider losing weight the healthy way.
  • stormohp777
    Options
    I have needed to lose about 80 pounds for 20 years, I finally have a chance to win $1500 if I win and then I will slow down and do a maintenance progam or do it the slow way
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am HOPING to lose 51 pounds by the first of August for my wedding. Every pound over that is extra awesome-ness. Lol. If I could lose 76 pounds by 8/1/2012 I would have reach my first goal.

At this point every pound I lose is a happy dance. As long as I FEEL beautiful on my wedding day I can care less what the scale says.

Feel free to add me. I have no idea if 80lbs can be lost in 8 months but I am up for a challenge
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's a plan I hope to achieve! Ultimately, I'm trying to do 100 lbs in a year
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I'm in, for sure. I'm hoping to have all of mine off by Christmas. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 48 more lbs in 5.5 months. feel free to add me.
  • jrtluvssr
    Options
    I am trying to lose for my wedding too! Mine is in November.
  • stevieleigh89
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 70lbs in a similar time frame!
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I am working towards that same goal!
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oops! Instead of an edit I got a double post.