From 200 to 120. 80lbs down and feeling good!

Options

Replies

• suzypean
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting these! I'm in the same boat as you were - I'm 5'6" (and literally maybe a little taller) and my weight went over 200 pounds. I got down to about 194 by accident and now I've started getting serious about my eating and exercise. My ultimate goal was 130 where I was so you've truly motivated me! It's amazing to see how much of a difference in vitality and energy such a weight loss makes and I forget that when I get tired! Thank you! :)
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Awesome job! I am at about 220 right now and 5' 6.5". this gives me motivation! Thanks for sharing!
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I want to do this with myself and look that good! You rock!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!! Great job :)
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to 120! Thank you for the motivation!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You don't look like the same person at all. Very cool~!
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    thanks for the motivation!! great job!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love before/after pics. :happy:
  • Hotmess2012
    Options
    Great job

:flowerforyou:
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great. What an inspiration.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow, rock climber coming from 200 lbs. This is something which you don't see every day. I envy you.
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Starstell
    Options
    Awesome!
  • CUTigersFan
    Options
    Great job! Thanks so much for sharing :) Keep up the great work!
  • Slugsasarus
    Slugsasarus Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting these! I'm in the same boat as you were - I'm 5'6" (and literally maybe a little taller) and my weight went over 200 pounds. I got down to about 194 by accident and now I've started getting serious about my eating and exercise. My ultimate goal was 130 where I was so you've truly motivated me! It's amazing to see how much of a difference in vitality and energy such a weight loss makes and I forget that when I get tired! Thank you! :)

Aw, you can do it!! Thank you for the nice words! :)
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sooo, motivated now. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. This simple post will change so many people's lives.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look fit, healthy, and beautiful. Great work!

THIS!!!
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    I am sooo inspired by you! Fantastic journey!
  • imperfectbird
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm the same height and my starting weight was 175, so I feel like I can relate to you...definitely inspiring to see your transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!