Finally getting the courage to start 30DS tomorrow!

Options
I know there is a lot of posting about this, so I'm not sure if I'll get any responses, but I was just looking for any advice to get through it successfully! Thanks :bigsmile:

Replies

• bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've also started this :)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 but from what I can tell, they are very similar...my advice... concentrate on your breathing!!
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    it's really not that big of a deal. Just do it! :) and feel start to feel great! It's only 20 mins at a time, so its not even that long of a period. Sometimes I actually do two of the workouts at a time. You can do it!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just finished 30 day shred...it was awesome. Doing Ripped in 30 now. Don't forget to log / stay under your calories so you can have the most success. If you've seen any of the before / after pics on MFP you know it works if you give it your all!!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    The best advice is - just start!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!!111 im so happy for you lready and i dont even know you!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Its only 20 minutes you will probably feel like you are going to die the first few times and you will be sore. Drink plenty of water and keep going even when you are sore it will pass. Take pictures and measurements before and after. Most people see more inches lost than weight. You will see the results and feel them as you progress through the levels. I am on level 2 and I switch it up with ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs. Basically push through it and listen to your body. :)
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is just start! It will be tough and you will be sore for a few days, but push thru it and you'll love it!
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank You :happy:
    The only question I have is whether or not to do it everyday? I do a pretty intense step aerobics class MWF already. Should I stick to my classes and just do the Shred T TH SAT & SUN? Thanks again. I'm excited to get my butt kicked tomorrow!
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    I do it everyday possible, but I will take a day off here and there. I also throw in zumba almost everyday because I feel like a 20 minute workout with just a few minutes of cardio is not enough. One thing that really made it seem easier is after like three or fours days I muted it and put on some music. Her voice gets boring after awhile and I felt myself dragging but the music pumps me up! Good luck!!
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting today as well, I watched the first video yesterday to know what I was getting into