so frustrated

Options
i thought i was trying realy hard today not to go past my 1200 calorie goal.
but looks like im in the -226 range. guess i better go exercise. huh?

any suggestions:explode:

Replies

• staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Everyone burns a different amount of calories in a given amount of time, but I can normally burn about 200 calories in 1/2 hour of a good cardio workout.
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Hey Girl!! I'm over my calorie intake today too!! By about 350!! The one positive thing I see in this is that I am down my normal calorie intake. I was eating about 3000+ calories a day!!!!

And since I am over on my calories today I do plan an evening workout. Probably just a workout dvd or something, but I'm going to do something!!!

Today is today and tomorrow is a new tomorrow. Don't get too frustrated. It happens to all of us!!
  • Mbergeron
    Mbergeron Posts: 10
    Options
    A few days ago I went over my calories by 400+ ... BEFORE DINNER. I did it because I wanted to see how different my diet is compared to the way I used to eat, haha. But still, I went over my calories too :] It's ok. I mean, when I go over my calories, I just try to workout a little longer and go through my kitchen to find what I can eat tomorrow... plan ahead on what I'm going to eat to be sure that I won't go over again :]
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    That happens, another workout this week will boost your weightloss anyway :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

that is right young lady, drop and give me 226!!!

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Everyone burns a different amount of calories in a given amount of time, but I can normally burn about 200 calories in 1/2 hour of a good cardio workout.

absolutely!!:drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    you can go for a walk or a jog or pop a dvd in- knock out a 30 minute cardio session you will burn more than you ate- In 30 minutes I burn anywhere from 290-360 calories depending on how hard Im trucking
  • ndiamond
    ndiamond Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Go dancing :wink:

It'll be a good workout and bring you're sexy back!
  • lmbailey2010
    Options
    i think im gonna go running here in a few :)
    lets see how man calories i can burn in 30 minutes
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    All you can do is try your best, correct what you can and give yourself a break once in a while. There are going to be days that you go over, it's okay............you move on and try not to let it become a habit.
  • lmbailey2010
    Options
    hey guys. :)
    just wanted to update and say that i just ran for 30 minutes on our treadmill and burned about 200 calories.
    that still puts me behind -26 but it just motivates me to do better tomorrow