so confused is anyone seeing this

Options
I'm not sure if I am doing this right. Last night I posted a question and I can't even figure out where to go to find out if anyone answered me or not. So I'll try again today.
MFP says I sound lose 0.08 pounds a week and I want to lose from 1 to 2 pounds a week. How do I change that?
Thanks!

Replies

• anne2064
    anne2064 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean - there is no notification of replies on MFP, that I can see. I think that you should get an alert on your email though.....not much help. But we see you!!! :) I don't know about the second issue you have...
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    On the screen you're viewing this on now, look juuuusssttt above the post and you'll see 'Home' 'Recent posts' 'My Topics' 'Settings' 'Search' in a larger blue font.

Hit the My Topics button and it'll take you to a list of any topics you've previously posted.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    On top of this page it has My Topics. Just click on that and your topic you posted should be there.
  • wrenew
    wrenew Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! To change your goal, go into settings (at the top of the screen), then go into update fitness goals (at the left side of the screen), then scroll down and you will be able to enter how much you want to lose per week.
  • gaylecw
    gaylecw Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks!! I put 2 pounds but MFP keeps saying that at 1,200 calories a day I will only lose 0.08 pounds a week. I even uped my workout time/days and it still says the same thing.