Vegetarians with open food diaries?

Options
13»

Replies

• marigold8g
    marigold8g Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started and I'm vegetarian (lacto-ovo) and also eat gluten free (helps decrease my migraines and I'm hoping it will help my ibs eventually too).

I would love to have some friends to share my diary with-though I'm definitely an emotional eater as my first 4 days shows-went waaaay over... :( but hopefully knowing some people will be seeing what I'm eating will help -and it would be great to get some new ideas too!
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    im a vegetarian and my diary is open :)
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Are there many vegetarians round with open food diaries? I have a whole one friend to spy on and am looking for more people to spy on and get ideas from.
    I still eat eggs and milk, though I am aiming to go dairy free in the future. At the moment I have trouble meeting protein targets while going way over in carbs so ideas to address that would also be greatly appreciated!
    Don't judge my chocolate intake please :P I'm trying to cut down, but today has not been my best day!
    Alex

In terms of protein, I hear ya! My eyes were opened to Tofu two weeks ago.

SERIOUSLY I'm in LOVE!:love:

It's so versatile...I've enjoyed making it immensely. I've had stir fry, tacos, nachos, and I'm going to construct a tofu burger tonight :)
    Although, I don't know if you'd want to keep an eye on my diary if you are planning to go dairy free...I LOVE cheese lol.

:flowerforyou:
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I just made mine public. I'm 100% vegetarian; 95% vegan.
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've been eating plant based (Vegan) for a little over 3 months now. Was Pescetarian for for several months before that.

If you see something that has a title, feel free to ask me for the recipe and I'll send it on. I cook a lot at home, and then enter the recipes in.