I'm moving forward- who wants to join me???

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
Well, here I am, introducing myself once again. I've been down this road too many times to count- introduce myself, make some great friends, start to see some progress, become overwhelmed, and then disappear for months at a time. It's a cycle that needs to be broken. TODAY!

I've made some drastic changes in my life over the past 12 months and feel more positive and happier than ever. I started working out and eating right (again) about 2.5 months ago and I can definitely feel the effects both emotionally and physically.

I am only going in one direction now- forward! No turning back!

Hello, my name is Wendi and this is 'MY TIME'!

Replies

• apal1983
    Options
    Hi Wendi! Feel free to add me! I'm new to this too!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options

That is what started it for me. I lost over 30kg (66lb) last year
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I need support to get past the first month, which is where I always seem to give in and order takeout! So feel free to add me and good luck :)
  • DebGaDavey
    Options
    Been there done that, please add me and we can do the walk together
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!!! :] I've been doing this for a little over a month now. Trying to lose the 50lbs of baby weight I packed on! lol
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendi, my name is Laura. Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck with the rest of your journey! :smile:
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Melinda and is GO TIME! FOR MY TIME! Feel free to add me because I would love some encouragement down this road and would love to encourage you as well! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am truly with you! Today is my day and for many of the same reasons. My cycle of on and off almost mirrors yours. I just got finished with my previous disappearing act after doing well again too.

Today is my first day back and I could truly use the support. :)

Welcome back, AGAIN! LOL
  • TaraB82
    Options
    I'm in!! Like you I have started and stopped too many times. I just started back at it again 1.5 weeks ago. I will conquer and defeat this time! I am in charge! Good Luck to you!
  • redbettie13
    Options
    hi everyone!,
    my name is Rachel and this is day three for me on mfp. last year i lost a bunch of weight due to work and emotional stress. throughout the year i watched it slowly creep back on and much to my displeasure im right back where i started. im an actress and a dancer by trade and image and fitness is very important in my line of work. i did weight watchers years ago when i quit smoking and had some success. i initially started journaling in a notebook and using the old ww points system to keep track. then a friend pointed out mfp. already im finding the system to be much easier and i havent notebook journaled in two days. i just hope mfp is as successful for me as ww, if not more.
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

That is what started it for me. I lost over 30kg (66lb) last year

Wow! That is really great! A real motivator...
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nicole & I believe the more people we have backing us, the better! So anyone that would like to add me, feel free! I'm here to help & motivate the best I can:)