Hi, I'm Meag. ")

Options
Hi! ") My name is Meagen, I'm 21 & happily married with 2 dogs. Currently I weigh 197.8 (yep, I'll tell you!) & have a LOOOOOONG journey ahead of me (Goal is 135-145). My Mom & I have been on this rollercoaster ride for our entire lives & we're getting back on track.

There was one point in my life that I was skinny & was at least a smidge confident. Now, all of my confidence is out the window & I'm FAR from where I was; I want that feeling back. It felt amazing to wake up every morning & actually feel AND look great! My husband is a LUCKY 160 lbs & it depresses me that I'm bigger than him & everyone can tell it. We also are wanting to have our first child, but we are having no luck. After reading up a little bit, I found out that my weight could be making it harder on us, so there's another incintive to lose. ")

I'm looking for motivational & optimistic people to be friends with on MFP & to help me out on this journey (No Negative Nancy's or Debbie Downers, please!). I know I can do this with support from my friends, family, & MFP!

UPDATE: It is also a passion of mine to sing. I would love to get the confidence to book a show at a local venue or bar & feel like I sound amazing and look amazing. I also love theatre & anything in entertainment. I want to be confident enough to go after what I enjoy.

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi Meag, I'm your momma. :flowerforyou:
  • may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi Meag! Loving :happy: your spirit. I'm a mum too and have 40-50lbs to loose. Feel free to add me for some support if you like.

p.s;(No Negative Nancy's or Debbie Downers) haa! love it...:laugh:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Options
    You'll love all the support you get here!!:wink:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Options
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends, too. Adding you. :)
  • pink09diamonds
    Options
    Hi Meag, Best of luck with your weight loss!!!

Little tip for you.. The weight loss will help you to concieve but RELAX as much as you can... Dont be stressing yourself out It will happen for you :)
    My mam and dad tried for me for 16 years they stressed the whole time and were told they couldnt have kids because of my mam's weight... She lost the weight and stopped worrying and SURPRISE I came along :laugh:

Start taking pictures of yourself on your journey and when you see the difference each month it makes you feel GREAT you will get your confidence back !

I added you so any questions dont be afraid to ask!
    Good luck and cant wait to hear how your doing :):flowerforyou:
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    All the friends I've made just in the past couple days are so amazing. Thank you guys for your support - I'll do my best to support you all, too! Hooray for getting skinny... Finally! :)
  • kms1811
    Options
    The more positive friends, the easier it gets. Please add me!:flowerforyou:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Options
    bump