Found Old pic of me...damN things change!

Options
Found a very old pic of me, well not that old, but it can attest to how watching your nutrition can change your body with exercise being a constant variable. Before I used to workout 7 days a week, still do the same training protocol, but I didn't have MFP app to watch my macros.

Can't believe it took me such a long time to find the app, but the pics were taken with the same camera and the same old me

2011-07-01215001.jpg

These are pics of me after 10 weeks of using MFP and tracking macro on my own customized diet plan that I constructed :) Id say the results speak for themselves.

CameraZOOM-20120113111814090-enhanced.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120113111630416-enhanced_1.jpg

People, its not hard to accomplish it, you just have to make it a lifestyle change and not a temporary change. Meaning you have to adopt having a balanced nutrition as a lifestyle not just because you want to lose weight, but because you genuinely want to be healthy.

As for me, after my week 12 is over, I will probably start another cycle of body recomp phase again and change up my macros a little bit more to get to my 6-7% bodyfat that I want to get to.

Thank you for your support, and thanks for looking!

Replies

• bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That last shot you look like Enrique Iglesias-Hubba Hubba--great work!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an amazing difference for just 10 weeks...and only changing macros! Well done!
  • Chrisborro
    Options

Totally agree
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow you look great! Keep it up!
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Still a newbie here really so excuse the 'stoopid' question...... but what is/are macros?
  • thanks! lol enrique iglesias huh idk who that is, but i take it someone who looks good?

Actually changed macros and calorie intake, before I used to be on the whole 1200-1600 cal diet deal, thats why I get disappointed when I see people on it unless that is genuinely their ideal calorie intake. I have an excel sheet that I created that helps you calculate it, let me know if you guys ever want it. Glad to support and help fellow people trying to be healthy!
  • Still a newbie here really so excuse the 'stoopid' question...... but what is/are macros?

not a dumb questions, lol i didn't know what they were until i did the research.

macros--macronutrients which classify fat, carbs, and protein since theyre the BIG 3 that your body run on
    micros---micronutrients which classify vitamins, minerals, amino acids and all the minor details key enzymes/nutrients that your body needs
  • Cwyman1
    Cwyman1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'd be interested in your plan. I've recently lost 25 lbs. during a 12 week weight loss competition. In a few weeks we are starting a second phase that will be a 12 week body fat percentage competition. Not sure what my current body fat percentage is. My guess is around 22-25% although I'm 5'9" and about 170 lbs. I'd like to get into the 10% range. Time to put on muscle and lose the fat! Any knowledge you could pass along would be helpful.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHH-OOOOOOO GAHHHHHHH!!! You look great!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    nice. looking toned. you could cut down a little more, but thats a HUGE improvement. :D
  • mgerbitz85
    Options
    you DO look like Enrique! Great job on the body transformation, that's awesome! If you're offering your secret, I'd love to know how you did it with your own customized diet!
  • TaraB82
    Options
    You look great! Very sexy! Keep up the good work.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow check you out ;) Enrique!!!
  • Great job! I'd be interested in your plan. I've recently lost 25 lbs. during a 12 week weight loss competition. In a few weeks we are starting a second phase that will be a 12 week body fat percentage competition. Not sure what my current body fat percentage is. My guess is around 22-25% although I'm 5'9" and about 170 lbs. I'd like to get into the 10% range. Time to put on muscle and lose the fat! Any knowledge you could pass along would be helpful.

sure, just message me your stats, weight/height/age/activity level(including what your job is like and your average day is like), i can give you a ballpark figure of what your calorie intake should be, and then you can customize your macro ratios to get the results you like. I used to be around 22% when I started, I don't know what I am now, but I know Im not resting until I hit the gold 6-8% bodyfat haha!

I also plan on competing as a powerlifter this october, when I get on the stage I want to blow them away lifting big and being shredded, as its really hard to see shredded powerlifters
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Enrique-Iglesias_02.jpg
  • Enrique-Iglesias_02.jpg

haha thanks :)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I AGREE HE DOES!!! Good Job!!!
  • VeronicaMcGuinness
    Options
    Wow! Very Nice! :) Keep up the great work!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    You do look like Enrique!!!

Caliente! haha Great job!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    you look hot!!!!. I mean uhh...great job!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!