_binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
[sarcasm]...I tighten all the jars in the house.[/sarcasm]

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    *snicker*
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Hee hee - as a wife, I'd be tempted to pick a fight just to get him to do some laundry.
  • So... The jars are constantly tight?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.
    Once you accept that reality life becomes much simpler.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    Love the sarcasm quotes. Clever idea, but the lids must always be tight. Women always win. Eventually she will get really strong and whoop your @ss physically as well as mentally.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Love the sarcasm quotes. Clever idea, but the lids must always be tight. Women always win. Eventually she will get really strong and whoop your @ss physically as well as mentally.
    There's tight...and then there's tight.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    So... The jars are constantly tight?

BWAHAHA!! I read it wrong, I thought it said you tighten all the JEANS in the house. Oh duh! :embarassed:
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Express yourself and impress her at the same time:

Estoy enojado

Ich bin wütend

Je suis en colère

私は怒って (Watashi wa okotte)

я злюсь (ya zlyusʹ)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member

Mine are, but then, haha, I work out, so this is never a problem for me.

Oh yes, I'm sexy and I know it.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.

So what happens when you have a stubborn hard headed boyfriend who won't give up the fight?! He never wants to say he is wrong...usually over trivial things. No major arguments, but we wind up beating each other up in that playful way because he won't give it up!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Truth. Carl knows women. Take his advice. It's solid.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    I'll probably loose my status as a woman, but I find comprimise makes everything better, and am willing to accept fault when I am wrong.
  • This is woman I could see myself with, haha.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    hey! did you maybe get carried away and tighten all the jars in my house too? *LOL*

edited to add:
    cause i know it was not my husband who tightened them, that would require him getting out of his chair and turning off his computer game to do so, and i KNOW he would never 'waste' that kind of energy to do so *rme*
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    yep he never wins one over here
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    I'll probably loose my status as a woman, but I find comprimise makes everything better, and am willing to accept fault when I am wrong.
    unless you are the one constantly saying your sorry when you didnt do anything wrong, gets old fast
  • kashafmaria
    kashafmaria Posts: 3 Member
    lol
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member

BWAHAHA!! I read it wrong, I thought it said you tighten all the JEANS in the house. Oh duh! :embarassed:

Oooohhh, next time I get mad at the Hubby I am washing all his jeans in hot water...lol. That'll teach him!
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member

Good job but my fiance made me mad so i "lost" the keys to the truck on UFC Fight Night awww man im so sorry.... HAHAHAHA:devil:
  • Your first mistake in this misguided quest is to presume you ever have a chance to win one.

Good job but my fiance made me mad so i "lost" the keys to the truck on UFC Fight Night awww man im so sorry.... HAHAHAHA:devil:

Consider the wedding cancelled...