RED TEAM WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    OMG THERE IS A TWINKIE IN MY COMP DRAWER....
    so tempted!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now!!!!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    but it looks so good...
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    but it looks so good...

You know what looks better? That swimsuit!!

:laugh:

Throw it out!!!:wink:
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    so i decided my start over day is tomorrow... so u guys can look at my diary starting tomorrow... im tired of being fat!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    okay i smashed it and threw it out the window... lol
  • jlhcrh3
    Options

WHOO HOO!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm still here...

Ok. So I have not been diligent the past week or two posting my meals and exercise. Therefore, there's not really much there, if anything. A lot of it has been hospital food, and who the heck knows what's in that. So, today, I'm going to start logging - I promise - so you guys can all look at it. :)
  • jomane81
    jomane81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

that is some impressive will power!!! i might not have been able to do it. :flowerforyou:

Also, I just weighed myself ( I know we're not weighing this week, but I check a few times a week just to see what's up) and I'm at the lowest I've been since I started MFP! The last few weeks I've been fluctuating by a few pounds here and there (so I haven't been recording it...i'm so terrible!) but now I'm dow to 156!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freakin excited!
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey guys.......so I've had a horrible horrible week and I was embarassed and ashamed to share it with my red buddies. :cry:

I don't know what's going on with me.......I was doing SO WELL. I was eating the right amount of calories I was exercising everyday and then on one stupid weekend trip everything fell apart and all my work that I did before then seems useless.

And then tonight I'm going to a graduation reception for my cousin's kids and I already know the type of food they're going to have..............GOOD OL' MEXICAN FOOD!!

I'm at a loss cause I don't know how to get motivated again. :sad:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Hey guys.......so I've had a horrible horrible week and I was embarassed and ashamed to share it with my red buddies. :cry:

I don't know what's going on with me.......I was doing SO WELL. I was eating the right amount of calories I was exercising everyday and then on one stupid weekend trip everything fell apart and all my work that I did before then seems useless.

And then tonight I'm going to a graduation reception for my cousin's kids and I already know the type of food they're going to have..............GOOD OL' MEXICAN FOOD!!

I'm at a loss cause I don't know how to get motivated again. :sad:

I was also having a lot of motivation issues this week (and last week). :grumble: I don't really have a lot of advice. I posted my big long rant the other day and a couple people responded and that encouraged me a little bit. It made something in me snap yesterday and I said, "You know, I'm going to give it another shot". So, I don't really know what to tell you. I wish I had a sure-fire way for you to get your motivation back. :ohwell: I'm sorry.

Just think about how good it felt before this past week when you were doing remarkably well. :smile: I know you want that feeling back!
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    This is for everyone.....

IT HAPPENS! We're all human, right? So we're going to fall off the wagon sometimes. but we have to just GET BACK ON!

Take a moment to think about the day you joined this site...How you felt...All that determination. Think about how you felt when you were eating healthy and feeling good.

and then think about before you joined this site. Do you want to feel that way the rest of your life, or feel healthy???

This is about MORE than weight!
    And it is a LIFELONG change!

Mistakes will happen, just shake it off and start over NOW.
    Don't say tomorrow or the next day, cause they'll never come!!

We CAN do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks Jess, a few of us definitely needed that. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    Thanks Jess, a few of us definitely needed that. :smile:

I think we all do, myself included!
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    Man, high school seemed so far away, but it was only three years ago. I'll have my bachelor's here soon then off to law school. Wow, time has flied. I remember the day my now husband told me in high school that he was enlisting x.x

I totally agree with you...time has flown by so quickly. I just had my 10 year reunion last year. It does not seem like it was that long ago. I'm getting old! :laugh: Where are you going to Law school? I have a good freind that just finished Loyola in New Orleans.

I have very high dreams. I want to get into Harvard, if not there probably down in Syracuse because husband will still be stuck up at Drum.
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Man, high school seemed so far away, but it was only three years ago. I'll have my bachelor's here soon then off to law school. Wow, time has flied. I remember the day my now husband told me in high school that he was enlisting x.x

I totally agree with you...time has flown by so quickly. I just had my 10 year reunion last year. It does not seem like it was that long ago. I'm getting old! :laugh: Where are you going to Law school? I have a good freind that just finished Loyola in New Orleans.

I have very high dreams. I want to get into Harvard, if not there probably down in Syracuse because husband will still be stuck up at Drum.

Go for it! That is awesome!
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Good Mornining All You Beautiful Ladies of Red,
    I hope that everyone is having a fantastic Friday!! I know that there has been some discussions about falling off the wagon the past few weeks! If you are feeling down....don't!! Like Jess said this is a lifestyle change. Rome wasn't built in a day...we all did not get into the kind of shape that we are currently in overnight. It took years for us to get to this point and while we are trying to make the change for the better we are going to slip up. No one expects us to live on this strict regime for the rest of our lives. At some point (probably once we are all used to this current routine) we are going to have to change the way we eat and exercise again to maintain our weight loss! Just remember that if you want it bad enough it will happen...just don't ever give up and if you do feel like giving up come on here and talk to us. That is what we are here for...support and encouragement! We can ALL do this...together!!:smile:
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    To everyone who is having the problem of staying on the diet...
    first off no one is MAKING you do this... this has to be all will power or it will never work.... i know how it feels to look in the mirror and say damn im big... or go through my closet and not being able to fit in my fav shirts... u have to want it!!! or else it will never work!!

everyone is faced with obsticles in their life... like yesterday that stupid twinkie was calling my name... i had two options of either throwing it away or eating it and feeling guilty and i threw it away cause i want this...

everyone should do this...
    go onto ur fav clothes site... and look for something that u would love to wear but u know u cant fit into... then tell yourself im going to buy that dress or outfit when i lose weight...

i picked out this very cute ed hardy bathing suit... and when i lose my weight im going to wear it everyday i swear.. lol...

EVERYTHING IS MIND OVER MATTER... AND U MATTER!!!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Good evening, red team!

First, a biiiig thanks to the encouraging posts today for those of us who are [actually, were] falling off the wagon, so-to-speak. :flowerforyou: I'm so glad I'm on this team. You girls give me the little extra push I need.

Today was a fairly good day, I suppose.

I hope everyone is well. :smile:

-Mel
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    Good evening, red team!

First, a biiiig thanks to the encouraging posts today for those of us who are [actually, were] falling off the wagon, so-to-speak. :flowerforyou: I'm so glad I'm on this team. You girls give me the little extra push I need.

Today was a fairly good day, I suppose.

I hope everyone is well. :smile:

-Mel

Great job today on your eating/exercise! You go, girl!
  • MillerLight
    Options
    Hi! Can I join your team? Red is my favorite color and I am kind of a go-after-it kind of person. Please let me know what information I need to provide and thanks! TJ