Day 2 of my weightloss journey, looking for Friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• beachgirl1218
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am on day two and the support I have gotten in this short time has already started to make me feel more accountable for what i eat, exercise, etc.! Good luck to you and hopefully together we can all reach our goals! :happy:
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is my first week also and I'm looking for the support of other users as well. Got over 100 lbs to lose and I'm motivated. I'm doing pretty well with my food choices and exercise, so let me know how I can help. Add me.
  • pink09diamonds
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey, I will add you.

Im on here just over one week myslef and lost 8 pounds!!! I didnt starve myself at all I also had a "treat day" I had wedges with grilled chicken :P Dont deprive yourself if your good most days one bad day is ok once you keep on track and exercise.
    Also the water helps alot make sure your drinking lots of water :)
    Good luck
  • Rackle9990
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm on day 4 of this site, with 60 lbs. to lose. I think we could all use the motivation and support. Good luck on your journey!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this solely for health reasons too (started at 268, type 2 diabetic with hypertension)... feel free to add me, maybe we can keep each other on track.