Starting 30D(again)

Options
ok so last time i started 30DS i got about 5 days into it, and then got completley and utterly bored with her, i wante to puch her int he dammed face. However, after seeing the results on some girls form here, 20 minutes of pure boredom isnt so bad is it? Anyway Ive bene on here for 40 days, and only lost 3 pounds. Im frustrated and annoyed and i dont know what im doing wrong!!! i exercise plenty (40 mins cardio, 30 mins strength training, plus 30DS now) 5-6 times a week and nothing! i only wanna be able to see my toes!! is that too much to ask!
anyway point is, wanting some motivational freinds, ones that will help me as i progress through this silly boring programme....

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i started 2 days ago for the first time
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can I ask what 30D is ?
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ok let's go starting it tonight we can do this lets fight jillian we want results lets go after them.
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hard core work out dvd featuring jillian michaels trainer from the biggest loser
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Just put her on mute & get some pumpin beats, that's what I did.
    It is repetitive but I think for 25mins of my day & with results, why not? :smile:
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i think i might havw to do that nicolee.. her voice annoys me! guys feel free to add me, need more freinds to motivate me :)
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30DS today. Anyone who is also relatively new to this routine, feel free to add me! I need people to check up on me!
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I have gone through 30DS once before last summer (the whole program in about 40 days due to vacation). I am just now beginning it again since its too cold for me to run and I dont have many other options as far as exercise goes.

Jillian is annoying and the repetition gets to me, so what I will do is mute her and put my music on in the background. it helps tremendously.
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I run the DVD on my laptop and watch tv while working out. The time flies!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just put her on mute & get some pumpin beats, that's what I did.
    It is repetitive but I think for 25mins of my day & with results, why not? :smile:

Hey...I never thought of that. She does get annoying sometimes. I will have to try this and see if it helps. I tend to do better with music anyway. Thanks for the tip :smile:
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Im restarting again on Monday add me :)
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of the workout. I figured it's worth of shot. Mute...too funny...I will do that tomorrow. Feel free to add me, the more support we all have the better we will be!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ok so last time i started 30DS i got about 5 days into it, and then got completley and utterly bored with her, i wante to puch her int he dammed face. However, after seeing the results on some girls form here, 20 minutes of pure boredom isnt so bad is it? Anyway Ive bene on here for 40 days, and only lost 3 pounds. Im frustrated and annoyed and i dont know what im doing wrong!!! i exercise plenty (40 mins cardio, 30 mins strength training, plus 30DS now) 5-6 times a week and nothing! i only wanna be able to see my toes!! is that too much to ask!
    anyway point is, wanting some motivational freinds, ones that will help me as i progress through this silly boring programme....
    [/quot

Me too!! I could not take her.. and i got bored!! I cant take her or that Tony Horten i find both of them boring.. if they had some good music maybe it would be better.
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Day 9 here!!! I just turn the volume down so I don't have to listen to her lol!! I'm down 3lbs in 9 days...I of course didn't do measurements but I can tell I've lost some inches already!
  • sezz_25
    sezz_25 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi! I just restarted 30DS two days ago. Last time I did it I only lasted 19 days due to wrist problems. I also get bored with doing the same thing for 10 straight days. So what I have done this time around is to do different levels everyday, I put all three levels on rotation.

I also am stuck with just 4 pounds weight loss since I started trying to lose weight last November. But I take what I can and 30DS may not have given me a lot of weight loss but it did get me to lose inches.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    not trying to derail the thread... i love 30ds! but id say your low weight loss is due to you not eating enough. hit your calorie goals!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    not trying to derail the thread... i love 30ds! but id say your low weight loss is due to you not eating enough. hit your calorie goals!

im struggling to hit those calories without being bad food. im trying to hit it everday, ive just gne and brought a CHITLOAD of bannans, they will be my calorie upkeep food :)
    i figured that might be why, sometime si just bring myself to eat so much, stupid starvation mode,

Thanks guys for all the support, need all i can get, i guess ill start it tonight :)
  • giv22
    giv22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started 30DS over the summer and got about a week into it and then just didn't feel like doing it anymore. I have downstairs neighbors and I felt bad jumping around with them home. My mom and I started it again a week or two ago but our schedules don't always work together so we end up skipping days. I have to fit into a bridesmaid dress by May... they wanted to give me a size 18 dress and I nearly punched the woman in the face! I'm a size 14 pants so to hear size 18 was a little shocking. I understand it's a dress and a bridesmaid dress at that, but I wasn't having it. I told her to order a 16 and she'd have to take it in come May! Yeah, well... that was my theory anyway. I figured 30DS would be my ticket to a size 16 (preferably a size 14 or 12 though). I'm just not motivated to do anything. I'm hoping that MFP will help me find that motivation. Hearing what other people are saying about the program is always helpful!!! Feel free to add me... I need all the motivation and advice I can get!!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love it. It makes me feel like I have a total body workout. Just make fun of her if you're tired of hearing her, that should make you laugh and the 20 min will blow by like that!