Keeping it up!

Options
Im kalyn, 21 years old. i use to be up to 190, then dropped 41lbs (and i dont even know what i did to drop weight like that?) but since iv met my boyfriend i def got comfortable with him and gained 32lbs over a year. and im getting so close to being the biggest iv ever been.... but.. I'v been doing this for almost a whole week now and i feel stronger than i have ever felt before about dieting and exercising. I just hope it stays this way! i need new friends going through the same thing who will help me keep it going, and ill do the same!

Replies

• Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kayln. I just started this week. I love to workout, but controling my eating is my problem. Add me!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Once i get to the gym i love working out, its just getting there thats my problem! and eating is the worst lol! i love food way to much but its getting easier for me this past week, like i said i just hope it stays this easy for me!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Get use to logging your foods and you'll find some things aren't worth the work you have to do at the gym and eventually you'll make healthier choices. Feel free to add me. My daughter xsirensong (meagen) is more your age and is in your same shoes. Feel free to add her too.
  • Kal_n_130
    Options
    Thanks i added you. Yeah thats what im finding out lol! like my exercise for today gave me so much more calories to eat and i was like Wow, but i dont want to re eat all of that tho.
  • konnichiwhey
    konnichiwhey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! For motivation I always remind myself how i'm going to feel once I start working out. Heading to the market after your workout does wonders! Good luck to you and don't burn yourself out! \(^^)/
  • Kal_n_130
    Options
    Thank you Konnichiwhey! yeah i just keep thinking how good im going to look after all this ahha! I can tell already im feeling so much better energy wise.
  • jessicabass1
    Options
    u can add me. i tend to have a hard time avoiding the kitchen at my work!!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Options
    You need to eat your exercise calories or you'll stop losing. You'll live and learn but you shouldn't go under 1200 cal (eat 1200 exercise 300 would take you down 900 cal) you'll stop losing. Trust me.

eating a full 1500 - 300 exercise keeps you at 1200 (still 800 cal in the good to lose weight considering 2000 cal diet to maintain)
  • Kal_n_130
    Options
    My friend from work said you have to eat all the cal. too, but like i normally exercise once i get home from work and i know its not good to eat before bed.. ?? so do u think i should still eat after?
  • Nana_Booboo
    Options
    Sweetie, the time doesn't matter. I promise you will lose more if you eat all your calories. I know it is against what you think, right? You'll still lose by cutting calories so low but it won't be as much or as fast. Eventually it will slow down. Trust me, eat your calories as long as at the end of the day it's around 1200 cal. eat 1800 cal, exercise 600 worth in the end you only ate 1200. Get it?? ") it works!!!:flowerforyou: