new to mfp and seriously over weight

Options
Hello everyone! I have recently found out that I have high cholesterol and before that I had 2 miscarriages. I want children and I need to be healthy enough to keep up with them. So I am on day 2 of my weight loss plan. I need all of the encouragement and support I can get. So anyone who needs a friend or are looking to lose over 100 lbs add me.
15296375.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Nikkiray32
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 50 plus to loose. I have done it before, this time I must keep it off. The yo-yo effect is hurting my body.
  • ItWillHappenIn2012
    Options
    Hi there, I know what you mean. Lighterlife or something silly like that and a huge weight loss and then it's all back 6 months later, with some extras! :(

I must say though, this site is awesome! I started after new year and have already lost around 14 pounds.

Just make sure you record everything you eat, (even if you are cheating) and you will do great! I need to lose 100 pounds at least, (maybe a little more) and I am going to do it this year for sure! Let's support and encourage each other! :-)

"sex bomb 2012" is my goal! ;-)
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    welcome! I'm here trying to lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!
  • ojlacox
    ojlacox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm having abdominal surgery in a few months and the doctor said the more weight I loose and better shape I'm in the quicker I will heal. Feel free to add me.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have 125 lbs to loose.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I lost 48 lbs before getting on here after pregnancy and have lost 23 lbs since I got on here. I still have about 110 lbs to go.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is great. Everyone is freindly and motivating. I joined about the middle of December and lost 6 lbs over the holidays, so it does work! I sent you a friend request.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I want to lose about 30 more pounds :)
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well (anyone). I have 100 lbs to lose as well.
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi there. This is my second week on this and I Have over 100 lbs ti loose as well. We all can use the motivation and support.Feel free to add me as well
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Welcome, I too have over 100 pounds to lose. It's difficult to get started but once you make some healthy habit swaps it gets a little bit easier. I lost 40 pounds before with MFP and I'm hoping to repeat the experience plus some now that I'm back on track too. We can do it!
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yes..add me as a friend...I have about 100 lbs to lose as well...but starting out with a smaller goal of 45 lbs right now. good luck!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your weight loss. MFP is a great tool. Stick with it and it will happen. It's only up to you though. BEST of LUCK!!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me also!! Eventually I would love to lose 150lbs, but I am celebrating at 10lb increments focusing on my mini goals!! I have been here two months and absolutely LOVE it!!
  • grandmateresa
    Options
    I am back here again after being gone for almost 6 months! The last time I was here i weighed in at 215 and am now at 225!
    YoYO isnt working for me either! Depression, high cholesterol and other issues are making it hard for me to stay on track not to mention I am an emotional eater and a carb addict!!
    But I am determined to do it this time! My goal is to get to 160 at least! I am 43 so it will be harder as my metabolism isnt as good as it has been and never was really very good anyway! I have had 1/3 of my Thyroid removed and that has had a lot to do with my weight issues!! Thyroid hormones are helping with mood swings and depression but not so much the weight loss!1
    I hate working out alone but I gotta do it!
    Mom was my walking partner but she passed away Feb 20, 2010 and that is my biggest wall right now - I gotta climb over it and move forward - she'd want me too!! :flowerforyou:

7663157.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!

Welcome!

You can do this. I promise you can. It won't be quick and it won't be easy, but it WILL be worth it. :)
  • lbailey1978
    lbailey1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added you :) I have over 100 to lose too and I know how important support is!
  • Baylee0101
    Options
    You can total do this. Just stay positive and take one day and one meal at a time. I am new on here as well and just getting my feet wet.
  • beckih10
    beckih10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not looking to lose any weight but am on here because I am a personal trainer and a lot of my clients use this program and it gives me a way to check their food and exercise diary.

Any of you who are interested, go to my facebook page "Becki Hill Personal Training" and like it! I post motivational tips, fitness and nutrition articles, discounts for sessions, chances to win free sessions, etc. Also, feel free to post any questions or comments on my page to start a discussion.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I had 80-90lb to lose and pretty much at my goal weight. I am now trying to tone / firm up, but I love supporting people with my (hopefully) motivational comments. Feel free to send me a friend requests.

A bit of advice that worked HEAPs for me ... Cut the sugars and soda's and get / stay active. Is all I did for 3 months before joining MFP (when activity abruptly stopped).

Cheering you on.

Gazz