FINALLY ready for this.

Options
Hi all!!! My name is Allie, I'm 26 and from NY. So i've been lurking on here for quite a while, my head was never in the right place to be committed to this and to myself. But it has clicked...and tomorrow I start my first day of the C1D1 of the 17 day diet. I went shopping for it and cooked up ground turkey and chicken to bring to work tomorrow for lunch and dinner.

I can't explain why I'm focused now as opposed to a month ago...but I really am. I think it may be because of reading everyone's stories, successes and failures on here. I'm not afraid anymore, because I know I can do this.

Thank you for being part of my journey, I'm excited to start and see what is to come!

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finally getting that mindset! (:
    Good luck, I hope it all works for you!
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    thanks! :)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    No problem.
    If you ever need anything, I'd be more than happy to help if I can. (:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Go Allie Go!! I recently had that change in mindset too. Feel free to add me!
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    Good luck and enjoy your journey!
  • thighsBgone
    thighsBgone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congrats for taking your first step and good luck. I did the 17 day diet plan and lost 25lbs in the first 3 months, then I went on vacation and can't get myself or my family of four kids to go along with the 17 day menu again. Best of luck
  • decooper
    decooper Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Now that your mind is in it, you are more than half way there. :smile: Sucess will be yours.