New to MyfitnessPal

Options
Hello My name is Vanessa and i'm new to My Fitness Pal. So far since i have joined i love it and have lost 2lbs but i need and want to stay positive in my weight loss journey cause i have a lot to lose LOL.. Please add me as friend i would love to meet new people that can motivate me and help me along the way. Thanks

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the site (:
    & good luck to you on your journey! lol
  • Bucifan202
    Options
    Good luck on your success
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome to the site and happy losing!

Mary Ann
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/iddreams/view/overcoming-the-obesity-mindset-194711
  • greengoddess01
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new too. Feel free to add me, I love reading what workouts people did and seeing what people are eating so I can learn to.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new as well. Have not even completed my 1st week yet so don't know how much, if any, I've lost. Feel free to add me as your friend and keep up the good work.:smile::smile:
  • tikkimo1
    Options
    Pretty new myself. Feel free to add me! Love supporting others!
  • stefboston83
    stefboston83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Vanessa and all of ya. I'm new too. I have 50 lbs to lose before September (wedding)! I'm so loving this site. I really hope the best for all of us. I was curious is anyone else having troubles getting above their calorie goal. I swear it doesn't feel like I'm not eating enough : /. Well good luck guys. xx