Where did my boobs go?!?!?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    yeah mine are looking like golf balls in socks, boohoo, I stopped BFing my 3rd baby not long before starting MFP and that's made them even worse -_-
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Every time mine do that shrinking-trick, that means if I hang in there, the rest will shrink, too... then the cycle begin again. I'll be glad when it all settles down!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Well, I havent read through all of these comments...but I wish my boobs would disappear!!!!!!!!!!! I hate having large boobs! LOL
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    LOL my husband and I were just talkin about that last nite. I was depressed about it and told him either small boobs or I gain all the weight back(which I dont wanna do and wont do no matter what) and he informed me that anything more then a handful or a mouth full is a waste(I also remember my dad sayin this to my step mom).
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've alrdy told my husband if I lose my boobs once I've lost this weight he will be buying me some fake ones. Maybe I am weird but I love having nice boobs. So, if they disappear then hello plastic surgery!

Me too! I've already decided that I'm going to be saving for new boobs as soon as I hit my first big goal weight. I've lost 41lbs and 1 cup size. I'm down to a B. Can't stand this! I LOVED my boobs!
  • piari
    piari Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was a B cup once. Not any more. *cries*
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    I was a B cup once. Not any more. *cries*

im sorry dear =((
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    For now you'll look a little disproportionate but just use it as a motivator to keep losing so the rest of your body catches up! Its a temporary thing =)
  • deethinner
    deethinner Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That was the first inch I lost was my boobs. but I don't think it was the boobs themselves it was around the back. Cuz I am still DD. And I would love to lose them well some of them. I don't think men realize that when your in DD or DDD just how heavy they are to have to carry around. Let them carry them for a while.
    Exerciser trainer said to just make sure to use some weights to do some workouts and that will help keep them firm and not fall down to our knees. :laugh: