Looking for some help

Options
Hello! I am on day one of my life change, and I am looking for some people to help keep me motivated. I can't really depend on friends and family around me, bc they always are eating junk :(
I use to love to run, but I haven't in 3 years! That is one of my main goals is being able to run again! Also to fit into my jeans again.
I am a Wife, Mom, and a full time worker at a car dealership, so I lead a busy life, and I am trying to find ways to fit in excercise! Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks Yall!

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You took the first step in a lifelong journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.

Mary Ann
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/iddreams/view/overcoming-the-obesity-mindset-194711
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest researching Couch25K program if you would like to get back into running! Feel free to add me if you'd like!! Good luck in your journey! :)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I am new to this journey, also. I've been keeping a food diary on here and that is helpful to seeing where the hidden calories are coming from. I just joined a gym to start exercising for the first time. We can do this together. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • bbabies87
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! I am looking forward to this fabulous journey!
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site. I wish you luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you like.